New Product Announcement! MFC-EDIT

I hope this thread is still active. Hasn't been a post in like 4 months. At the risk of asking a question that has already been asked (I haven't read every post in this thread - and most are REALLY old), is there a tutorial video for using MFC-Edit? Or even a PDF or something with step-by-step and detailed explanations? I just downloaded it, and I don't know where to start.

just bought. and have some questions. I using it in general midi mode, if I have the preset with delay and chorus, is it possible to load the preset with green lights on "chorus" and "delay" switches? And if i have 5 stitches for scenes 1-5, how I can make them green only then I stay in this scene? Now then I switching from scene 1 to scene 2 they are green both :)

just bought. and have some questions. I using it in general midi mode, if I have the preset with delay and chorus, is it possible to load the preset with green lights on "chorus" and "delay" switches? And if i have 5 stitches for scenes 1-5, how I can make them green only then I stay in this scene? Now then I switching from scene 1 to scene 2 they are green both :)
For scenes you want to add the switches to a switch group.

MFC manual or MFC-EDIT manual?
MFC-Edit. Actually may be I;m stupid, but still don't understand how I can make drive switch led green if it used in the preset. I can't switch it of by only one tap, cause it sends the @on@command first, then off...

MFC-Edit. Actually may be I;m stupid, but still don't understand how I can make drive switch led green if it used in the preset. I can't switch it of by only one tap, cause it sends the @on@command first, then off...
For switch groups (scene buttons) you want Switch Links. From MFC-EDIT manual:

http://www.fractalaudio.com/rss/dfgherycgnmhju/MFC-Edit/Docs/MFC-Edit-Owners-Manual.pdf

IA Switch Links
The Instant Access switches can be grouped into up to two groups of five switches each. These five switches can be linked to make the mutually exclusive. (Ref. P.66 of the MFC-101 Owner's Manual). You will use these drop-down lists to select the IA Switches that you want to group together for exclusive access.

For setting a switch ON at preset load, refer to page 20-22 in that manual.

For switch groups (scene buttons) you want Switch Links. From MFC-EDIT manual:
http://www.fractalaudio.com/rss/dfgherycgnmhju/MFC-Edit/Docs/MFC-Edit-Owners-Manual.pdf
For setting a switch ON at preset load, refer to page 20-22 in that manual.
First of all - thanks for the scenes grouping, it works fin now.
About initial IA states - I've studied the manual at page 22, understood the conception, but then I setting the buttons on the PRESETS and EX DEVS page to green and sent the result to MFC nothing happens, buttons still black. May be it because I use MFC with Axe III and using as general midi? Have no ideas anymore..

First of all - thanks for the scenes grouping, it works fin now.
About initial IA states - I've studied the manual at page 22, understood the conception, but then I setting the buttons on the PRESETS and EX DEVS page to green and sent the result to MFC nothing happens, buttons still black. May be it because I use MFC with Axe III and using as general midi? Have no ideas anymore..
So you made the IA Initial State button green?

It works for me with Axe Fx III.

Back
Top Bottom