Hey guys! I've made some more full presets (8 scenes each). If you want a broken down explanation of each preset, click this link:

http://www.camilovelandia.com/downloads.html

I'll make videos of each one soon! Please tell me what you think of them! :)

Attachments

• MILO Twin.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 94
  • MILO Vibroverb.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 86
  • MILO Bassman.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 87
  • MILO Deluxe Verb .syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 90
  • MILO Plexi.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 90
I'm saying thanks in advance Camilo. It's real big of you to share your videos and presets. They tell me that some time in May, we will have the iii in Australia and I'm having a hard time waiting :) -so- thanks and I'll load them on mine as soon as it arrives!
Pauly

I'm saying thanks in advance Camilo. It's real big of you to share your videos and presets. They tell me that some time in May, we will have the iii in Australia and I'm having a hard time waiting :) -so- thanks and I'll load them on mine as soon as it arrives!
Pauly
Awesome man!!! I hope you get it soon! May is not too far!! It's worth the wait. Definitely the most addicting unit I've ever owned haha

hey Milo, I PMd you about this , but I would love to hear some of these presets played thru your Budagov Jazzmaster-style ....I am thinking about purchase of one..seems amazing value.

Your presets are amazing. Thank you!!!

Are one of the presets above a revision of the previous one you put up? I recall you mentioned that you were revising it after gigging with it.

Your presets are amazing. Thank you!!!

Are one of the presets above a revision of the previous one you put up? I recall you mentioned that you were revising it after gigging with it.
Yes!!! Actually I need to reupload the plexi one again. for some reason, I saved after messing with it so a few of the Scenes have the wrong channels turned on. I've made some new ones as well. I'll make a video tonight. It's Fender amp time!

Would you consider (or maybe @chris or @ML SOUND LAB ) a quick video showing how you might build a "combined" cab using several IR's, blending, panning, etc. inside the III specifically? For example, maybe combining a 57 IR with a 121 IR ... or really anything.

It seems rather straight forward ... but I'm more after how great programmers (like you guys) would approach it in a given example. Granted ... maybe an IR that is already a combination of mics is the better option ... already blended, and no phase issues.

@camilovelandiamusic once you do a high gain model, I will definitely be donating to your incredible work.

Would you consider (or maybe @chris or @ML SOUND LAB ) a quick video showing how you might build a "combined" cab using several IR's, blending, panning, etc. inside the III specifically? For example, maybe combining a 57 IR with a 121 IR ... or really anything.

It seems rather straight forward ... but I'm more after how great programmers (like you guys) would approach it in a given example. Granted ... maybe an IR that is already a combination of mics is the better option ... already blended, and no phase issues.

@camilovelandiamusic once you do a high gain model, I will definitely be donating to your incredible work.
Thanks dude!! I'm gonna upload a video I finished of 11 Fender models, and then I'm on to high gain! If you got some high gain favorites let me know!

Thanks @ML SOUND LAB !! I replied in your other post.

@camilovelandiamusic you are a GREAT addition here. Thanks for all you've been doing (and your chops are insane!).

In terms of high gain favorites ... I guess for me personally I've always been a Mesa fan ... kind of that whole Petrucci Mk V/JP thing of which I know that there is a good Petrucci patch in the III.

So just really interested more in what you do with that, no matter what amps/cabs you choose.

Out of all you've done ... what 1-2 patches do you think you would use live to do "big solos" with?

Thanks @ML SOUND LAB !! I replied in your other post.

@camilovelandiamusic you are a GREAT addition here. Thanks for all you've been doing (and your chops are insane!).

In terms of high gain favorites ... I guess for me personally I've always been a Mesa fan ... kind of that whole Petrucci Mk V/JP thing of which I know that there is a good Petrucci patch in the III.

So just really interested more in what you do with that, no matter what amps/cabs you choose.

Out of all you've done ... what 1-2 patches do you think you would use live to do "big solos" with?
I haven't used the Axe FX 3 live yet. Not sure if I will. I mainly got it for studio work. I use my AX8 for live quite a bit. My preset for the typical big guitar solo right now has a Friedman amp with a Ruckus pushing it. I've been spending time making tons of "versatile" presets but I've yet to make the mother of all presets haha. I'm trying all the amps. Uploading video now!

Thanks dude!! I'm gonna upload a video I finished of 11 Fender models, and then I'm on to high gain! If you got some high gain favorites let me know!

Excited for the Higain one
Love to hear what you do with
The Recto Diezel Uberschall HBE
And cab mixes
based on your Fender presets I am sure they will be killer

Back
Top Bottom