New Preset reverting to Previous Preset

unclematt

Using a RJM GT 22 to access the preset menu on AF3 and when I select a new preset it instantly reverts back to the previous preset. Any thoughts on why this is happening? (I apologize is this is not an AF3 issue and a GT22.)

What happens if you're on, let's say Preset 7 and Push Preset 10 On the MMGT22

Last edited:
No matter what preset I choose it goes back to the previous. If I choose preset 30 or 7 it goes back to the previous setting.

SOLVED (I saved each page on the GT separately and loaded them one by one until the issue was uncovered).

Page 6 was the culprit. I was experimenting with using external switch 1 to be a global preset selection, not sure why it caused the problems it did... Hopefully someone smarter then me can explain what is going on.

Here is what is selected:

ExtSw 1

Normal
IA

IA settings:
on - send on preset change
on - update on preset change

IA Actions:
Axe-Fx III / PC off: 0 on:2

This was technically my poor programming of the RJM GT22, so feel free to delete this thread.

SOLVED (I saved each page on the GT separately and loaded them one by one until the issue was uncovered).

Page 6 was the culprit. I was experimenting with using external switch 1 to be a global preset selection, not sure why it caused the problems it did... Hopefully someone smarter then me can explain what is going on.

Here is what is selected:

ExtSw 1

Normal
IA

IA settings:
on - send on preset change
on - update on preset change

IA Actions:
Axe-Fx III / PC off: 0 on:2

This was technically my poor programming of the RJM GT22, so feel free to delete this thread.
not sure why it went to the previous preset every time, but that setting says to send (press) the switch when a preset change happens.

so you changed a preset, then that button sent the command to send another Preset Change.

that's my best guess.

Hi Matt,

I am having the same issue after updating the RJM and the AxeFx 3. Can you share your settings on the main page of the Mastermind editor?

Back
Top Bottom