New plugin - anyone tried it?

I got an Axe-FX so I wouldn't have to get any more amps, pedals and plugins. And it has served me well. Killed my GAS in that regard. So no. :p

Gear Acquisition Syndrome.
Common among musicians.
Somewhat less so around Fractal stuff, but only somewhat.
Thanks for explanation. Since I have AFX III I do not have it on processing and output gear, but still have it on input (instrument) gear... That's why lately Music Man Bongo 6 joined a family...

I got an Axe-FX so I wouldn't have to get any more amps, pedals and plugins. And it has served me well. Killed my GAS in that regard. So no. :p
YUp, you couldnt have said it better [for once, u got it positively perfect without argument lol jjk. Ur really funny

but seriously, i dont have any GAS because of the axe [and my guitar collection]

im curious to “TRY a Negrini or Oni” but i couldnt care less really, looks pretty, but i got the best of the best of the best - as good as it gets compared to anyone and anything else, so ill just be happy with what i have and stop trying to put my fam in debt lol

That’s cool, but the Axe makes that literally a “cute” little “prog” for kids in their basements....

Thanks for explanation. Since I have AFX III I do not have it on processing and output gear, but still have it on input (instrument) gear... That's why lately Music Man Bongo 6 joined a family...

Your may find that your GAS for new amps and pedals disappears when you get a Fractal, but GAS never truly goes away. And you'll just transfer it to guitars instead,

Back
Top Bottom