• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

New plugin - anyone tried it?

Muad'zin

Fractal Fanatic
I got an Axe-FX so I wouldn't have to get any more amps, pedals and plugins. And it has served me well. Killed my GAS in that regard. So no. :p

Gear Acquisition Syndrome.
Common among musicians.
Somewhat less so around Fractal stuff, but only somewhat.
Thanks for explanation. Since I have AFX III I do not have it on processing and output gear, but still have it on input (instrument) gear... That's why lately Music Man Bongo 6 joined a family...

I got an Axe-FX so I wouldn't have to get any more amps, pedals and plugins. And it has served me well. Killed my GAS in that regard. So no. :p
YUp, you couldnt have said it better [for once, u got it positively perfect without argument lol jjk. Ur really funny

but seriously, i dont have any GAS because of the axe [and my guitar collection]

im curious to “TRY a Negrini or Oni” but i couldnt care less really, looks pretty, but i got the best of the best of the best - as good as it gets compared to anyone and anything else, so ill just be happy with what i have and stop trying to put my fam in debt lol

That’s cool, but the Axe makes that literally a “cute” little “prog” for kids in their basements....

Muad'zin

Fractal Fanatic
Thanks for explanation. Since I have AFX III I do not have it on processing and output gear, but still have it on input (instrument) gear... That's why lately Music Man Bongo 6 joined a family...

Your may find that your GAS for new amps and pedals disappears when you get a Fractal, but GAS never truly goes away. And you'll just transfer it to guitars instead,

Top Bottom