new playthrough video (fas modern bite)

What guitar tuning do you use on this ?

I can't stop listening to this and it shows the time dilation effect of when you know and are capable of playing what you want.
It means that while you seem to have all the time in the world to play what is required, I would not have enough time to keep up with the pace. It's as if time slows down for you.
I find great beauty in that.

Last edited:
Sounds good! Great playing! What are you using for drums on that track?
thanks :) its ezdrummer made of metal pack but its not default i modified it a litttle bit

What guitar tuning do you use on this ?

I can't stop listening to this and it shows the time dilation effect of when you know and are capable of playing what you want.
It means that while you seem to have all the time in the world to play what is required, I would not have enough time to keep up with the pace. It's as if time slows down for you.
I find great beauty in that.
thanks for your beautiful comment :) hope you enjoy my future work too :)

Edit: i forgot to tell its the dadgad tuning

Last edited:
Awesome! Thanks so much.
hey sorry to kept you waiting here are the settings:
cab: dual cab using factory number 53 and 63. set high cut to 7500 on both
amp: fas 6160 nothing special here gain around 2-3 and bass/presence/treble around 6-7 the rest is noon (depth is noon too)
drive: ts808 mod drive at zero and tone/level at 7
the only detail is in the drive block set mid freq to 1250 and than increase the mids if needed (depends on guitar and tuning) in my case it is slighly above noon but if i tune down more i increase it around 3-6 just try :)

thats all let me know when you try it :)

Back
Top Bottom