New Periphery album on the way using Cab Pack 19

ML SOUND LAB

Cab Pack Wizard
Vendor
The title pretty much sums it up. I just had a quick chat with my good pal Misha Mansoor and the Periphery guys are coming back home from the #bestfriendstour and are starting to work on a new album.

As many of you probably know Misha and Mark used Cab Pack 13 on the newest "Haunted Shores - Viscera EP". That was definitely a huge step for ML Sound Lab as I've been a huge Periphery fan ever since they were popular on MySpace. Seems like the Periphery guys are in love with Cab Pack 19 as I just received a message from the good pal himself...

Misha Mansoor said:
We are prepping for the new album, we may just end up using one of the Cab Pack 19 IR mixes on the album honestly. Really digging Angle Attack and Lush in the mix.

So obviously I asked permission to quote that and tell you guys what's up. This is the reason I create IR's. If you saw Periphery on this tour you were listening to Cab Pack 19 live as well. :)

Have you guys given the new Misha mixes a shot? I'd love to hear some clips so we get a sense of how the next Periphery album will sound like.

Congrats man, that's what happens when you put out consistent quality work.
Also, their live tone this tour was nuts from the recordings I've seen so far! Looking forward to trying this cab pack out.

That's pretty awesome Mikko.
Congrats on all your hard work and dedication in creating the best IRs on the market.
So glad you are getting recognition like this, you really do deserve it champ.

Hey Mikko! I watched the interview video of you and Misha last night. I enjoyed it and then sent you a friend request on FB. Thanks for accepting. Does that make me a fanboy? Ha!
Anyway, congrants on the cabpack success with Periphery. I'm a long time Ax FxII user but just recently went from real cabs to Ir's and I'm a metal player so I am thinking of picking up your packs and Cablab. 13 and 19 is what I'm thinking. I have only had good sounds with my own Ir's and don't really like the factory cabs much. Is there a big difference in the cabpacks and the factory ones? Thanks for your dedication and hard work.

Hey Mikko! I watched the interview video of you and Misha last night. I enjoyed it and then sent you a friend request on FB. Thanks for accepting. Does that make me a fanboy? Ha!
Anyway, congrants on the cabpack success with Periphery. I'm a long time Ax FxII user but just recently went from real cabs to Ir's and I'm a metal player so I am thinking of picking up your packs and Cablab. 13 and 19 is what I'm thinking. I have only had good sounds with my own Ir's and don't really like the factory cabs much. Is there a big difference in the cabpacks and the factory ones? Thanks for your dedication and hard work.
Hey REDD we are now officially friends forever! :)

Yeah the flexibility of a Cab Pack is unbeatable. I have a top list of IR's and none of those IR's are stock IR's. Stock IR's are always getting better but personal tastes vary greatly which is why I suggest people to take Cab Packs seriously. :)

I was wondering when one of these cab packs was gna end up on an album! Seriously awesome news dude! Good to see your hard work going places :)
Actually Cab Pack 7 and 8 have made it to some quite big albums. ;) That's not public information though.

Thank you for all the support!

Mikko, bought CP13 and 19 today! Also picked up Cablab. I'm in! I can't play until tomorrow though. Gonna be a long night! I'll be dreaming about impulse responses.

Mikko, bought CP13 and 19 today! Also picked up Cablab. I'm in! I can't play until tomorrow though. Gonna be a long night! I'll be dreaming about impulse responses.
That sounds like a lot of fun!!! It's a lot of IR's as well but with Cab-Lab 3 it's easy to audition them fast and send them onto your Axe-Fx. Let me know/hear how it all went down! :)

That sounds like a lot of fun!!! It's a lot of IR's as well but with Cab-Lab 3 it's easy to audition them fast and send them onto your Axe-Fx. Let me know/hear how it all went down! :)
I just got my new Friedman ASM12's so its is going to be a lot of fun trying your IR's out! If you get to southern Missouri in your travels let me know. I have two Axe FxII's and plenty of speakers to ROCK out on!

Back
Top Bottom