Glenn - That Soul Searching track and guitar tone(s) is seriously AWESOME! ... Thanks for all of your hard work and dedication - Looking forward to playing over the top of that track for sure!

Also, I was curious about your use of your guitar volume pot - I see in some spots on the vids where your are adjusting it (Typically down),.. but are there some of those presets that you're not running full volume the whole time or anything like that,.. or are they mostly full volume and then you back off for softer passages...?

Rick

Last edited:
My word Glenn, is there anything on the guitar that you can't do? That was absolutely the most fantastic video I've watched in ages !! The sounds that you have created are absolutely fantastic!!
Only thing now is it makes me want to go take my guitars and amps and throw them away because my chubby fingers move like tree trunks on the strings compared to yours. I guess I have waaaaay more practicing to do now!!!!!
Play on master and keep those amazing videos coming! Will definitely be watching them all!!!!!!!

Thank you John, I just finished a really cool track today. It's a cross between Robin Trower "Bridge of Sighs" and Led Zeppelin "No Quarter". I can't wait to demo my Marshall 1987X Pedal Platform Patch with this track. That's an interesting amp and Robin is currently using 3 of them in his 2018 rig. So I was really going for a Troweresqe type of sound. On deck for tomorrow morning. Can't wait!!
Pardon my newb question, but where can these presets be found?

Thank you John, I just finished a really cool track today. It's a cross between Robin Trower "Bridge of Sighs" and Led Zeppelin "No Quarter". I can't wait to demo my Marshall 1987X Pedal Platform Patch with this track. That's an interesting amp and Robin is currently using 3 of them in his 2018 rig. So I was really going for a Troweresqe type of sound. On deck for tomorrow morning. Can't wait!!
Never mind. Found it. Sounds great!

Hi bought the Pedal pack, cool stuff to explore for sure.
I have a problem though.....I loaded the scene pack.
I see Scene 1,2,3 and CS on the bottom row. S123 do work, however when I hit the CS button for lead......NADA, just goes to scene 4 on Aedit.. I think it it supposed to engage a Graphic and delay .....any idea why ?
Maybe a configs issue in my AX8 ?
thank you

Back
Top Bottom