New Patch Set - "Hybrid Amp Collection"

awesome sound!!!so you are going to release this pack next week or next month?

did I say next month?? I'm sorry. Next week hopefully. That was probably my brain taking over my speech pattern telling me "Do you really think you'll be done with these next week?? LOLOLOLOLOLOOLOL"

If there is anyone out there wondering if they should get these Amazing Patches all I can say is DO IT!
I cant emphasize enough to you how Amazing these patches are! The Tones are Incredible! Rich,Warm, Clear and as good as it gets! I just keep saying Wow! with each new patch. But Dont take my word for it, " Try em yourself " you wont be sorry! (just my 2 cents)
Thanks Glenn
Rob W

Last edited:
If there is anyone out there wondering if they should get these Amazing Patches all I can say is DO IT!
I cant emphasize enough to you how Amazing these patches are! The Tones are Incredible! Rich,Warm, Clear and as good as it gets! I just keep saying Wow! with each new patch. But Dont take my word for it, " Try em yourself " you wont be sorry! (just my 2 cents)
Thanks Glenn
Rob W

Thank you so much Rob for your support Sir. Here is the final video of this series. Komet60 Hybrid Patch

Hi Glenn,

can you please tell us the inside story of your hybrid patches?
In your videos you mentioned that you changed something in the tone stack settings.
With what ideas, concepts, etc did you came up?

Peter

Thank you guys so so much for the kind words & support!!

Hi Glenn,
can you please tell us the inside story of your hybrid patches?
In your videos you mentioned that you changed something in the tone stack settings.
With what ideas, concepts, etc did you came up?
Peter

I changed the Tone Stacks completely. Also the Triode, Harmonics and other settings. The concept was simple!! What Tone Stack, other than the default, would sound good in the amps I chose for this set!! I auditioned them all for each amp. I settled for the ones i chose because they sounded the best and most organic. I used that Diezel Hybrid almost all day today on 2 separate shows!! It's got more crunch & balls than any patch I ever heard for the AX8 or Axe FX units. My opinion of coarse but it really sings!! Harmonic feedback at low volumes for days!

Hey Glenn,

Great job on these presets!!!

The jam tracks are awesome and fun to solo over.

I highly recommend purchasing the presets and jam tracks.

(Dusenberg Starplayer TV) (AX8) (Decimator II) (XiTone power wedge)

Well hello guys & gals, I'm back with another patch set for the Fractal units. This one I call "Hybrid Amps Patches". These will be released next week. This set will also include ALL 10 of my Custom Backing Tracks featured in the demos for this patch set. These are ALL Fully Functioning and working for the latest 9.04 update.

**THESE ARE NOW AVAILABLE**

Here is the entire Patch list:
SOLDANO HYBRID
DIEZEL HYBRID
TRIPTIK HYBRID
DIVby13 HYBRID
PLEXI 50W HYBRID
FRYETTE HYBRID
BLANKSHIP HYBRID
BASSMAN HYBRID
MKIIC++ HYBRID
KOMET60 HYBRID
(Bonus) SHIRLEY HYBRID

I would like to take this opportunity to Thank you guys So So Much for your support and your encouraging words. Here are all 10 video demos of this set.

Here is the Full demo

I just got the previous one and I must say AWESOME JOB!!!! Love the backing tracks!

Will be getting this new one soon!

~SS

I just downloaded the first pack at the weekend and I was so impressed I bought hybrid pack as well. Obviously a few things need tweaking for how I will use them but there are some really great presets here. I love the way you lay them out with the ctrl switch for leads - I’ll “borrow” that idea for my own patches.

Btw I was pleasantly surprised to see the hybrid pack has an extra bonus preset that isn’t listed giving a total of 12 . Amazing value for what you offer!

Hopefully you have some more on the way - if you need any suggestions, then something tweedy would be good for country blues and southern rock and another high gain for Jon Sykes era whitesnake style sounds.

I just downloaded the first pack at the weekend and I was so impressed I bought hybrid pack as well. Obviously a few things need tweaking for how I will use them but there are some really great presets here. I love the way you lay them out with the ctrl switch for leads - I’ll “borrow” that idea for my own patches.

Btw I was pleasantly surprised to see the hybrid pack has an extra bonus preset that isn’t listed giving a total of 12 . Amazing value for what you offer!

Hopefully you have some more on the way - if you need any suggestions, then something tweedy would be good for country blues and southern rock and another high gain for Jon Sykes era whitesnake style sounds.

Hi John, Thank you so much Sir. I really do appreciate your support. Yes a new patch set is on the way and I will be announcing it here in just a couple hours with the lead off intro video. Thank you again Sir.

Hi Glenn, I had purchased the first pack for my AxeFXII and I just bought your hybrid pack for my AX8. They sound great!
One question, when I engage the drive for many of the hybrid presets, the volume goes up considerably. I adjusted the level on the drive and all is good, however I'm wondering if it's only me or if that was the intention of the patch. It's not a small amount, it's pretty significant. They seemed to be set at a level of 5, so maybe it was the default or something...

Back
Top Bottom