New Patch Set - "Hybrid Amp Collection"

Glenn DeLaune

Inspired
Well hello guys & gals, I'm back with another patch set for the Fractal units. This one I call "Hybrid Amps Patches". These will be released next week. This set will also include ALL 10 of my Custom Backing Tracks featured in the demos for this patch set. These are ALL Fully Functioning and working for the latest 9.04 update.

**THESE ARE NOW AVAILABLE**

Here is the entire Patch list:
SOLDANO HYBRID
DIEZEL HYBRID
TRIPTIK HYBRID
DIVby13 HYBRID
PLEXI 50W HYBRID
FRYETTE HYBRID
BLANKSHIP HYBRID
BASSMAN HYBRID
MKIIC++ HYBRID
KOMET60 HYBRID
(Bonus) SHIRLEY HYBRID

I would like to take this opportunity to Thank you guys So So Much for your support and your encouraging words. Here are all 10 video demos of this set.

Here is the Full demo

Last edited:
Cool ideas and nice tones.
I’m curious about the 10 “kinds” of amps.
/13 and plexi, and ??? Or is the suspense part of the plan ;)

Killer!!
Glenn, this is really getting exciting :guitar::D

Nice work Glenn!!!
Looking forward to checking these out Glenn!

Sounds great Glenn, can't wait to add them to my collection.

Thank you guys so much for your continued support. More videos to come this week and next. This set will be released as soon as I get back from NAMM. I've already tried them at a show tonight, 4,000 seater, direct to FOH and to an onstage FRFR. Will be using them next week at a 7,000 seat venue and the week after that in a club setting. FOH engineer says they're good. I trust his opinion!! He's run FOH for Paul Rodgers, Bad Company, Ingram Hill, Sevendust et al!

Glenn- can you tell what the rest of the amps are that your working on or will be in the pack?
I really don't want to say at this point. It's not a secretive thing or anything like that, it's just that if I say now and when I create the last 2 backing tracks and the patches I have created don't sit well in the mix then I'll have to change things. Here is #8 of 10. This is my Blankenship Hybrid Patch demo. Remember guys you will be getting all of these backing tracks as well as the patches when they are released. Thank you guys so much for your continued support.

9 of 10 guys. This is my Boogie MK II C++ Hybrid Patch. This one really smokes!! All of these backing tracks will be included in the download. I can do that because I made them myself and I own 100% of all rights!! Thank you guys so much for your support. I hope you enjoy using these as much as I did creating them. I'm using them live for the past couple weeks!!

9 of 10 guys. This is my Boogie MK II C++ Hybrid Patch. This one really smokes!! All of these backing tracks will be included in the download. I can do that because I made them myself and I own 100% of all rights!! Thank you guys so much for your support. I hope you enjoy using these as much as I did creating them. I'm using them live for the past couple weeks!!

awesome sound!!!so you are going to release this pack next week or next month?

Back
Top Bottom