New Passive EQ's

Putting an EQ block before and after the Amp block is the same thing.

True, other than one method would require 3 blocks on the grid, and the other would only require 1. It would be nice to have the control without sacrificing the grid real estate.

True, other than one method would require 3 blocks on the grid, and the other would only require 1. It would be nice to have the control without sacrificing the grid real estate.
I agree. especially handy if you work with global amp blocks, amp blocks from the blocks library etc...

Weird i was thinking those routings ,works like this way. putting EQ block before amp block first in chain ,and that EQ affect then for front input of the amp preamp circuit. And putting EQ block after amp block it will affect like a poweramp circuit for amp ,that routing is what i have always use in original amps and EQ pedals. EQ front of the amp input to get that extra tightness and smoothens ,and second EQ pedal in the loop of amp to fine tuning frequencys. There is huge difference ,if you use EQ to preamp circuit or poweramp circuit.

Putting an EQ block before and after the Amp block is the same thing.

Weird i was thinking those routings ,works like this way. putting EQ block before amp block first in chain ,and that EQ affect then for front input of the amp preamp circuit. And putting EQ block after amp block it will affect like a poweramp circuit for amp ,that routing is what i have always use in original amps and EQ pedals. EQ front of the amp input to get that extra tightness and smoothens ,and second EQ pedal in the loop of amp to fine tuning frequencys. There is huge difference ,if you use EQ to preamp circuit or poweramp circuit.
that comment you quoted was made in a different context.

I can't agree more!!!!! The new eq is so musical and friendly,,changed my life!!!!!!thanks cliff!!!!!!!!

EQ front of the amp input to get that extra tightness and smoothens ,and second EQ pedal in the loop of amp to fine tuning frequencys. There is huge difference ,if you use EQ to preamp circuit or poweramp circuit.
EQ are used in real amp because you have ONE amp to play. Once you are able to choose over 200 amps... you sure will find some amps that suit your need. No need to say you could also use the same amp with different parameters: bright, cut, eq freq, presence, and so on. An eq could be... faster.

Is it me or are the new passive eqs giving a db boost? I'm playing around with the 5 band passive after the cab.

Back
Top Bottom