Just got the news:

Now on the site are two new speaker cabinet libraries:

112-GTR DLX MIX

Vintage Speaker Collection

112-GTR DLX MIX Vintage Speaker Collection - $19.00 : OwnHammer.com - Store

212-GTR BOG-SH MIX

Vintage Speaker Collection

212-GTR BOG-SH MIX Vintage Speaker Collection - $19.00 : OwnHammer.com - Store

These libraries are currently being released in an "in-development" state. What does that mean? They take a very long time to generate content for due to their verbosity, so right now 6 of the eventual 18 total speakers are ready for download. As each new speaker for the collection is completed new zip files containing the new content will be replace the old ones, and all you need to do to get it is log into your account and download the appropriate zip files as the library continues toward completion. At the bottom of each product page you'll notice which speakers are ready, and which are still in the queue - here is where to check for updates and new speakers at any given time. I will also post on the OwnHammer Facebook when each additional speaker is ready for download
The libraries have a first week sale price of $19 each, so get 'em while they're hot!

SP Mix for Axe-FX II?

Scott??

EDIT: Just read the PDF release notes:

SP:

"Mix of the CND 70, DYN 57U3, and RBN 121 mic options by Scott Peterson (http://www.spetersonmusic.com).

This mix file is available exclusively for theAxe-Fx II platform, as its creation is based on an OwnHammer MIX Series

mix-recipe methodology Scott uses personally for studio and stage, and with a large number of artists he works
with for in his professional rig programming services, all using and ideally voiced for the Fractal Audio platforms."

Is the bogner for us high gainers? want to throw out a free IR sample Kevin, like u used too?

Traveling to see family all weekend so I need to be brief.

Is the bogner for us high gainers?

When micing these up, my intention was for low to mid gain. I'm sure somebody will be able to do high gain with certain speakers, but on the whole high gain isn't in my thought process here.

Want to throw out a free IR sample Kevin, like u used too?

Price point per content/value ratio is far too low, and sonic scope per offering is too wide, sorry! I did make the Public Beta Redux a permanent (free) fixture on the site though! :)

obiwan-arentthedroids.jpg

"These are the IR's you've been looking for..."

Last edited:
i can only get one right now and can't decide which cab i want more!! someone make me choose!!

Both are outstanding and you should make it a priority to get both asap, but if I could only take one I think it would be the DLX 112.
But I also favor a lot of small combo tones, so ymmv.

When micing these up, my intention was for low to mid gain. I'm sure somebody will be able to do high gain with certain speakers, but on the whole high gain isn't in my thought process here.

Being a low to mid gainer, I can't wait to try these out!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

If you buy the incomplete sets now for $19, do you get the rest of the IRs when ready or will you have to pay more later? This is just out of curiosity. Not a complaint at all over the price!

Back
Top Bottom