New Ownhammer Mesa v32!

xpenno

Power User
Just downloaded this cab and it sounds great. The update seems to remove some of the fizz and microphonics from the original cab. A great update for me. Been messing with them for a short time this morning I managed to dial some rock and metal tones really easily. Not bad for a free update :)

Thanks OH, hope the other cabs will follow soon, scumbacks first please, hint hint ;)

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Glad you like it Spence! IIRC you dig the Fat stuff, so hopefully those tickle your fancy as well.

To anybody who may be interested, more details on the update can be found at:

December 23, 2011 - Music Maker Series Cabinets Debut & 412-GTR Mesa V32 Update

SLM H75 is the next update on the list, actually. Personal favorite of mine as well as many others I believe. Going to try to alternate releases in the following repeating pattern:

- new PRO
- re-release NEB/WAV + new MMS
- new PRO
- new MMS/NEB/WAV

To see what's in the queue, have a look see at the calendar:

OwnHammer Forum - Calendar

The next three new MMS/NEB/WAV packages will be geared more towards the Fender crowd, albeit with a little twist away from the norm on a couple:

- 108-GTR Vibro F59 ('72 Fender Vibro Champ with stock speaker)
- 212-GTR Shiva 12N (Bogner Shiva 2x12 with Jensen P12N)
- 212-GTR Shiva JBB (Bogner Shiva 2x12 with Jensen Jet Blackbird (Alnico))

The SLM M75, Mesa V31, and Thiele 12L are highest on my priority list for the re-releases, but not sure in which order they'll be done. :)

V32 means the Chinese made speakers correct?

More info at:

OwnHammer.com - Speaker Cabinets Info
(speaker definitions at bottom)

- or -

OwnHammer.com - Speaker Cabinets Audio Demos
(then click on Product Legend on bottom right)

Short answer in case that's all that's required:

V32 is the English version, which, to anyone reading who may not know, is the default/stock version in the Mesa cabs, and is where the choice speaker for V32 is plucked from.

Happy holidays everybody! :)

Yeah I was jamming on the fat version with the sm7b or whatever it's called, bit smoother in the upper mids over the sm57. Can't wait for the scumback cab, keep up the amazing work and have a great holiday :)

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Really looking forward to getting into this update later this coming week (holidays make playing guitar a bit impossible due to travel and family!).

Back
Top Bottom