New owner!

Dr_Pepper

Hi all, just received my AxeFX III and I’m already blown away by the sounds I’m getting out of it within the first 20 minutes of playing. I’ve owned a Kemper before and was planning on getting a Quad Cortex but the ultimate rig I always had in mind was a Fractal device, so here I am! Happy!

Attachments

• 9C061608-C3CA-43A2-9B18-E2864D062D02.jpeg
    9C061608-C3CA-43A2-9B18-E2864D062D02.jpeg
    340.6 KB · Views: 36
Hi @jorisdirks ,
Be ready for a few late nights! Welcome :)
Pauly

Hi all, just received my AxeFX III and I’m already blown away by the sounds I’m getting out of it within the first 20 minutes of playing. I’ve owned a Kemper before and was planning on getting a Quad Cortex but the ultimate rig I always had in mind was a Fractal device, so here I am! Happy!

Remember to get to bed at a reasonable hour, and don't wake too early, because the AF3 doesn't care how much time you sleep or spend with it, but your significant other definitely will.

Welcome to the party! Check out Brett Kingman, Leon Todd and Cooper Carter on Youtube to truly get a leg up! Enjoy the ride, we're here with you to help with anything. Use search first though, as there is a wealth of knowledge out there.

Welcome aboard i bought my axe fx 3 last july and ever since then everyday i am finding just how much potential this thing has if you can put it to use, and some work.

Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom