New OH Bogner IR's with the SLP 100W Jump in the room

Black Bitch

Fractal Fanatic
After hours of rehearsing with a new Cover-Session-Band i did a couple of quick clips with those new Ownhammer Bogener 412 ir's and sounds really good with my favorit SLP preset. Very smooth and fat. I used anir from OH 412-GTR MAR-CB Pre-Rola M25 Cap Pack and one of the OH Bogners 412 newest Cab Pack Mix ir's and it sounds really juicy and fat. I used De-Phase by the way on 4.72 - it soundet for my playing better like that. I did one clip in the Mix and one guitar alone in this rehearsel room using FRFR with my Matrix Q12a. I must say it sounds fat, warm anything in the room.

As I was already very tired I did only very short clips - next time I'll do better - hier is in the Mix:

if the link above doesn't work use this one: https://youtu.be/4gVJ1mLDk7k

And guitar alone in the room:

If the above doesn't work use this link - there seems to be a problem: https://youtu.be/4gVJ1mLDk7k

Last edited:
Yes yes yes .... this pack is great. The timing was perfect as I'm having a bit of a love affair with the Bognor amp models recently and I was experimenting just on headphones last night mixing a few in Cab-lab and using the mixes ...... can't wait to fire up the stage FRFR cabs now and try em out at volume.

Next video Tony - put those goggles on properly! :)

Glad you like it :eagerness:

Do you think that cab packs have made a significant difference in getting you closer to the sound you want. I haven't bought any as of yet and have a couple that were preloaded on my axefx when it was sent to me by the previous owner. I wasn't super impressed by the ones he sent with it but what do I know?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do you think that cab packs have made a significant difference in getting you closer to the sound you want. I haven't bought any as of yet and have a couple that were preloaded on my axefx when it was sent to me by the previous owner. I wasn't super impressed by the ones he sent with it but what do I know?

For me those Cab Packs are like the firmware updates in the axe. If you never bought any so fare, you will be very surprised when you try some of new ones. For me would it feel like, you still on fw 10 or so and those new ir's are something like fw 20 or quantum. It's IMHO a big step forward in my sound. I would say from Cap Pak 7 onwards and all the Mic-Di ir's are really good. I always go forward like with the fw updates - when there are some new ir's that interrest me I'll buy them and try and some I like some I don't. But so fare I have made for me that way some enjoyable developments in sound. Just try some and see what it's like for you - I would never wan't to miss this new ir's.....

For me those Cab Packs are like the firmware updates in the axe. If you never bought any so fare, you will be very surprised when you try some of new ones. For me would it feel like, you still on fw 10 or so and those new ir's are something like fw 20 or quantum. It's IMHO a big step forward in my sound. I would say from Cap Pak 7 onwards and all the Mic-Di ir's are really good. I always go forward like with the fw updates - when there are some new ir's that interrest me I'll buy them and try and some I like some I don't. But so fare I have made for me that way some enjoyable developments in sound. Just try some and see what it's like for you - I would never wan't to miss this new ir's.....

Which one would you say is your favorite? Also do you use the cab software to mix IRs?

I have to check in the Axe tomorrow as I'm off in a minute to rehearsel - but they all sound very good, but each are still different. I just tried a couple till it soundet great. I haven't dipped in yet - there will surely lot more. I give you tomorrow the exact ir's. One is 4x12 Marhall and 4x12 Bogner.....

I tried sometime ago to mix ir's with CabLab but, but I wasn't any good and most of the packs have already Mixes and a starterfolder with nice mixes. These are so fare fine with me as they sound really great. I leave the mixing to the experts...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom