New Music Room

Akstrat

Experienced
I have finally gotten around to setting up my room. I have a Midas M32R board and DL16 snake coming this week! I really believe that the AX8 has made me a better player! Not sure how I can explain it, but the confidence that comes from tones I never use to be able to achieve based on my pedals and settings are now a button away! I have just been taking my board and RCF to the gigs, running out of the my Axe to the board and using the monitor just for stage presence! The LP is an Aged JB Skinnerburst. Hope you enjoy!

IMG_3017_zpscew0izsr.jpg

IMG_3018_zpsxg6uhrbv.jpg

Nice room & rig AKstrat!!!

I agree on ALL counts & having a "Music Room" or guitar dojo is a very important thing.

One you've got your basic tones set in the AX8, you just play more guitar. You feel better, sound better & play better in the end.

Great pics!

X

That looks great. I agree, before I got my Ax8, I almost never used any amplification at home. Now I fire up the Ax8 90% of the times, I grab my guitar (and I also do that more often than before). I just a pair of Adam A7s to replace my KRK Rokit RP6 studio monitors. They sound fantastic (The KRKs were good too, the real difference is when I do mixing, for guitar playing, the awesomeness of the A7s is just an added bonus).

Picks are handy mounted on the board. Never looking for one. I'm on the look for a decent drum machine?? Any recommendations?
The board is working flawlessly!

I'm on the look for a decent drum machine?? Any recommendations?

The Roland TR-8 looks pretty cool. Lately, I've been really wanting to pick one of those up with the MX-1 module and some sort of small synth like a MicroKorg. I think that it would make a good addition to the AxeFX.

Back
Top Bottom