NEW MIXTEST - fw13.02

this sounds absolutely professional!
guitars, bass, drums, everything fits perfectly together. what did you use for the drums, i really like the snare!

this sounds absolutely professional!
guitars, bass, drums, everything fits perfectly together. what did you use for the drums, i really like the snare!

thanks a lot man! all done with superior drummer, the toms are from the metal machine, the snare is a blend of two ludwig black beauties, one from the avatar and one from the metal machine, cymbals are from the avatar, metal machine and rock solid ezx and the kick is a blend between the metal machine one and the punchy super kick from metal! ezx..and then there's a lot of processing going multi out from SD to cubase, you can hear the isolated drum in this other clip

thanks a lot man! all done with superior drummer, the toms are from the metal machine, the snare is a blend of two ludwig black beauties, one from the avatar and one from the metal machine, cymbals are from the avatar, metal machine and rock solid ezx and the kick is a blend between the metal machine one and the punchy super kick from metal! ezx..and then there's a lot of processing going multi out from SD to cubase, you can hear the isolated drum in this other clip

man this is amazing and definitively the best drums made with TT stuff i have ever heard! RESPECT! :)

Back
Top Bottom