No Mac editor kills it for me, otherwise I like the feature set and price. MC5jr form factor doesn't work with my setup but I can appreciate the usefulness.

I'd love to see additional MIDI types on each switch - MIDI notes and custom MIDI sysex.

What's your availability estimate?

I love your design
Compact, but all that we basically need is available at a very fair price.
I already have a basic homemade controller, but if i ever would like to purchase an new one, i could consider the mc10.

I am also very curious about your delivery time

First small batch Electronics and Enclosures are ready. Just waiting for the powder coating and labeling. Should be 2-3 weeks.

I'd love to see additional MIDI types on each switch - MIDI notes and custom MIDI sysex.

The concept of the MC-pedals is with a average guitarist in mind. Most of us don't need other Midi types. Most of us even don't even need CC values other than 0 and 127. That's why midi types are simplified.

Including addtional Midi types and sysex would make things a lot complexer which is against one of the main concept ideas: user-friendly.

Wow. Exactly what I was looking for !!! I'm already in love with the MC-5jr (I just need something to switch between scenes !). Will you ship to France ?
--- Thread watched ---

Wow. Exactly what I was looking for !!! I'm already in love with the MC-5jr (I just need something to switch between scenes !). Will you ship to France ?
--- Thread watched ---

Thanks! Of course I will ship to France.

gr
patrick voes

Back
Top Bottom