voes

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
I'm proud to announce my brand new midi controller MC-series: MC-5jr, MC-5 and MC-10.

Compact, Intelligent & User-Friendly.

Compact:
A small footprint in 3 sizes:
  • MC-5jr: 40cm x 5,5cm
  • MC-5: 18cm x 11,5cm
  • MC-10: 25cm x 15cm
Sharing the same code, data-files are compatible and exchangeable between MC-5jr, MC-5 and MC-10.
Ideal as standalone, as part of your floorboard or as an extra controller for your Midi-device.

Intelligent:
Each button has up to 4 commands.
15 available commands: None, Program Change, CC on/off, CC off/on, CC on only, CC off only, CC custom, Expr 1 CC swap, Button on/off, Scenes, Bank Up/Down, Preset Up/Down and Page.

Compatible with the scenes feature of Fractal Audio Systems .

2 Pages are available, giving control over 2 different layouts, each with 5/10 buttons.
Using a Page button toggles between page 1 and 2 and changes all buttons at once.

Press-and-hold: change one button to its respective button on the other page by press-and-hold.

User-Friendly
Instead of using precious resources for editing on the hardware, which is a PITA to use, we give you an excellent, easy to use Editor.

With the same layout as the hardware and a complete overview of all buttons and commands on one page, the MC is easy to program.

MC5-Jr + AX-8
The MC-5jr is especially made with the AX-8 in mind. Same space between buttons, same length. In front of the AX-8 it gives you 5 extra buttons, totally programmable.

I used it as this way:
  • AX-8 = 8 scenes
  • MC-5jr= PC 1-5. hold-and-press gives me PC 6-10.
Of course other configurations are possible.

More info on www.voes.be

photo-01.jpg

photo-02.jpg
photo-03.jpg

photo-04.jpg
photo-09.jpg

editor-01.jpg

Those look very nice. Solid looking set of features, and the editor looks good, too!

I could really see the "Jr" version being a great "extension" to the MFC and AX-8 as you've shown in the pictures.

I could really see the "Jr" version being a great "extension" to the MFC and AX-8 as you've shown in the pictures.

Would this work w/ the MFC ? I thought you could only get four ( 4 ) functions ? If so, I'd really LOVE it because most of my 'live' patches have 5 scenes !

Cool I will have to have something if I stick with the ax8 over XL/MFC. The form of the jr is nice.

Would this work w/ the MFC ? I thought you could only get four ( 4 ) functions ? If so, I'd really LOVE it because most of my 'live' patches have 5 scenes !
I'm not sure I am following your question... What I saw that mentioned 4 was the number of simultaneous midi commands that can be sent on a single button press.

It works with any MIDI device that accepts MIDI-IN messages.

Nice! I like how the editor mirrors the layout of each pedal. Makes it easy to program directly as you would use it... appreciate the thought you put into this!

Just to clarify, it can be powered directly from the AX8 w/ a 7-pin midi cable?

Nice! I like how the editor mirrors the layout of each pedal. Makes it easy to program directly as you would use it... appreciate the thought you put into this!

Just to clarify, it can be powered directly from the AX8 w/ a 7-pin midi cable?

No, the AX8 doesn't have 7-pin MIDI. The XL(+) has 7-pin MIDI.

I love your design
Compact, but all that we basically need is available at a very fair price.
I already have a basic homemade controller, but if i ever would like to purchase an new one, i could consider the mc10.

I am also very curious about your delivery time

Back
Top Bottom