NEW Michael Jackson's Thriller Metal Cover (All Axe-FX!)

pifos_2

hey guys,

I'd like to share with you this cool Thriller Metal cover I produced a while ago.
My mate Ulrich Schadeck played his PRS Custom 24 in drop B with some thick 60 strings.
All guitars are the Axe-FX standard. Bass is a DI with a distortion track in parallel. Drums are Superior Drummer 2.0 with some extra samples.
Our german friend, Martin Duve, rocked the vocals.

I hope you enjoy, it was fun to do!!

Nicolas
BrainworksStudios Nicolas | Facebook

PS : I did more productions with the Axe-FX, you can check the latest stuff on my soundcloud : brainworksstudios's sounds on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Please for the love of Michael's moonwalking ghost, make a metal remix of Smooth Criminal! Yeah I've seen Alien Ant Farm and a couple of other YouTubers but this was good stuff!

Sounds amazing!!!
What bass did you use? Also, what did you use for the distortion track in parallel?

waouh I am so glad you guys dig it!

Sounds amazing!!!
What bass did you use? Also, what did you use for the distortion track in parallel?
it was an American Fender jazz bass. quite a pricey model, i can't remember exactly which one.
it's simply the SansAmp plugin from Pro Tools. the 2 tracks are compressed separately and then together again on the bus.

I want to ask again... is there any place to actually get a hold of the track to put on an MP3 player?
at the moment not. I might enable the download sometimes, I will post an update if I do.

this is awesome! I love it! It sounds really good!
You're one hell of a producer, man :)
thanks man!!!

Back
Top Bottom