New Mesa Boogie John Petrucci JP-2C amplifier!

ML SOUND LAB

Cab Pack Wizard
Vendor
MESA-Boogie-JP2C-limited-hero.jpg

Read about it in here: http://www.mesaboogie.com/amplifiers/electric/mark-series/jp2c/index.html

So apparently it's all about IIC+ sounds. IIC+ clean and two IIC+ lead channels with their own GEQs.

I can't believe it! That's so sick and I'm mentally preparing to be broke once this comes out. I should maybe play if first before I decide to pull the trigger at least haha.

WHAT. THE. HOLY CRAP!!!!!

LOOK AT THOSE 2 EQs!! YES I"M YELLING!

dang that is an amp i WOULD buy!
Haha I've got to admit that was my first reaction also. That looks so over the top but just imagine having two separate IIC+ lead channels with all that control. That must almost feel like owning an Axe-Fx. ;)

Also I always thought Petrucci started the BFR thing because he saw the amazing PRS tops on Tremonti's guitars. This signature amp reminds me of PRS amps as well which are also promoted by Tremonti. Give in JP and go full on PRS. :D

I must admit this feels kinda strange to see a Mesa signature amp though. I really liked the fact that they don't put out signature amps. I need some getting used to :D

I must admit this feels kinda strange to see a Mesa signature amp though.

Yeah same hear.
Looks like allot of work went into the engineering of this thing.
I must admit I am a bit excited to see this thing.

This is the closest I have come to "gas" for a amp, in years (due to the Axe Fx)

John

Just when i thought i would try to save some money......

JP just made one of my dreams come true, duad EQs on a MB.

Now.. price?? could it be less then a new Mark V?

I really like the fact that they've gone back to the 'short head' format that they had with the Mark IV which means it'll also be rack mountable. Can't wait to see the price.

Saw this on facebook this morning, what a beaut!

I'm with you on this one Chris, this is definitely an amp I would buy!

I must admit this feels kinda strange to see a Mesa signature amp though. I really liked the fact that they don't put out signature amps. I need some getting used to :D
I understand what you're saying but in this case it's not like JP just jumped on the Boogie train. He's been using them for a long, long time. Yeah, he's very likely getting a taste on each unit sold but there's no doubt he's actually going to the head.

$3500 for the limited edition, $2500 for standard and rackmount. I'll definitely be getting the rackmount.

would love to have a model of the IIC+ Clean in the Axe. actually, I'm a bit surprised there haven't been many requests for it so far.

Always thought the Mark V channel layout should have been similar to this. Maybe channel 2 being mark I and IIc+ and channel three as it is. If I didn't have an axe I would be all over this, as it is I am still tempted...

Back
Top Bottom