New mega zip file of ambient Presets and Blocks to download

@simeon for the Grainscaper where do you put your controls on for the foot pedals? I see 3 VolPan blocks without assignments and I'd like to set mine up like you do.

there are no footswitches in this preset. it's controlled via scenes. you can see the scene names on the front panel. two of the volume blocks are controlled by lfo's, not footswitches. an easy way to find out what's attached to what, is to hit the "controllers" tab in axe edit and then hit the "modifiers" page, down at the bottom.

@simeon Thanks for the quick response! I just saw in your notes where you mentioned that you include a volume pedal block in most presets for assignment. Most of the presets its obvious where to assign my pedal but I got a little lost in that one and didn't realize that one its all in the scenes/automated. Thanks again for sharing your sounds. They are very inspiring and so fun to play!

Simeon, I have good news.

Fractool can 100% convert those blocks. I'll be going through them this week. I assume you want me to share?

I'm pretty tired this morning, because I downloaded these presets last night and got so lost in these sounds, that I missed some sleep. Thank you very much for all these efforts, I donated right away.

Hi Simeon ,
Still enjoying your work every time I play one of your presets , we re really lucky to have them for free .....
Amazing feel with them ...
I m stil on 12.07 , like you , do not install beta
I was wondering if 12.08 and all his improvments affects the presets of your pack ...???
Doe it change the way they sound ...
Thanks ... once more

Thanks Simeon ....
I d like to know your thoughts after more testing if you don t mind ....
Thanks !!!!!

Back
Top Bottom