New mega zip file of ambient Presets and Blocks to download

Just...Wow! I expected nothing less from you Simeon. I have only made it through the Ambient folder and I am blown away. Your time and skill set are a great contribution to us all!

Thank you.

Take a bow sir!

This is awesome Simeon! But what might I be doing wrong? All of the blocks I've tried are throwing the error "The block's device Id did not match the connected device's Id" in the block log. AFXIII, FW12.03 and AE 1.05.02

I can't wait to dive into these amazing presets! You are a King of Ambiance! Donation $ent!

This is awesome Simeon! But what might I be doing wrong? All of the blocks I've tried are throwing the error "The block's device Id did not match the connected device's Id" in the block log. AFXIII, FW12.03 and AE 1.05.02

ok, that's weird. anybody else getting the same error?

i'll look into it

Are you sure you downloaded the Blocks and Presets for the III?

The top of the page has the links for the older units. Maybe you downloaded those by mistake?

Back
Top Bottom