• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

New mega zip file of ambient Presets and Blocks to download

Guitarman69

Inspired
Just...Wow! I expected nothing less from you Simeon. I have only made it through the Ambient folder and I am blown away. Your time and skill set are a great contribution to us all!

Thank you.

Take a bow sir!

hyderipper

Experienced
This is awesome Simeon! But what might I be doing wrong? All of the blocks I've tried are throwing the error "The block's device Id did not match the connected device's Id" in the block log. AFXIII, FW12.03 and AE 1.05.02

simeon

Axe-Master
This is awesome Simeon! But what might I be doing wrong? All of the blocks I've tried are throwing the error "The block's device Id did not match the connected device's Id" in the block log. AFXIII, FW12.03 and AE 1.05.02
ok, that's weird. anybody else getting the same error?

i'll look into it

Eric Borud

Happily donated! These are fantastic, all of them. Superfat Moog exactly what I was looking for. Thank you Simeon.

Guitarman69

Inspired
Are you sure you downloaded the Blocks and Presets for the III?

The top of the page has the links for the older units. Maybe you downloaded those by mistake?

Top Bottom