New Logic updates

Pretty smart of Apple to do this during the week of highest public awareness of Music Technology..NAMM..

i wish they'd make a keyboard shortcut to open all the plugins on a selected track.

"There is now a key command to close all open plug-in windows." - didn't we have this already? it was just "V" wasn't it?
"There is now a key command to open the Instrument plug-in for the currently focused track." - ok that's handy
"There are now key commands to open Audio and MIDI plug-ins from specific insert slots on the currently focused track." - but not all??

really nice update. can't wait to try the new reverb and the stuff they've adapted from CamelAudio.

that's tomorrow sorted for me, then :)

on my new boss iMac Pro, the update seems to have upped the efficiency of how plugins are managed , things are loaded super quickly and even clunky memory hogs like MOTU Mach 5 are much smoother. Me likey.

AND. wait til you get a load of the new Chroma Reverb. Ive always wanted a psychedelic dancing fireworks fountain EQ readout ..Trippy
sounds too,

Tempo stuff looks interesting. I work on a lot of variable tempo backing tracks. Might cut down on the flex time and tempo mapping.

amp deigner and bass amp designer? i haven’t looked for this...but why would I if I owned the axe, which I do. :)

So should I get Logic Pro? I heard that a new Logic Pro was coming out and I don't want to buy the old thing if the new thing is going to be released in a month.

:D

So should I get Logic Pro? I heard that a new Logic Pro was coming out and I don't want to buy the old thing if the new thing is going to be released in a month.

:D
Think you heard wrong, or maybe you heard about this update we are discussing here, there is no question that Logic is the best bang for buck DAW for Mac(unless you’re a reaper guy, which I’m not) by a Long shot and it is clear by this update that Apples commitment to it is strong.

Back
Top Bottom