New Liquid Foot Firm and Editor!

guinea pig report: all basic functionalities of new fw and app works for me fine. However no deep analyses here. For me for years it works perfectly and I see no any controller on the market comparable to LF+ pro. Well, let's forget about their webpage and way they responded in past ;) . There must be Mr Jekyll and Mr Hyde involved in famc.

I’m a little hesitant to try it out at this point as I don’t think I have the 6.22 firmware handy to reload if things go wrong.

Is there anything truly significant about the update to the firmware or the editor that warrants giving it a go? I’ve looked at the notes, but it seems mostly like fixes for things I rarely have issues with.

I went ahead and updated...I don't have a gig till the 19th, so I have time to back track if necessary :) Everything went smoothly with the update and syncing to my AxeIII to update the presets in bulk. I did encounter an error when trying sync only 1 or a few presets at a time. I sent the error code to FAMC.

Actually, I take that back...now that I'm trying the pedal out, I'm getting very weird behavior. My main page(LF Jr+) has the bottom row as presets and the top as scenes. The preset page is sometimes giving me the presets that I have set for that song and sometimes jumping me to other songs...I'm going to check and see if somehow my IA slots got corrupted...MAKE sure you backup prior to updating (YES, I know we all should, just reminding you all). I can't find anything in my programming that would account for this. Additionally, my song up and down button was only bouncing me between 2 songs instead of going through the entire setlist.

Last edited:
I’m a little hesitant to try it out at this point as I don’t think I have the 6.22 firmware handy to reload if things go wrong.

Is there anything truly significant about the update to the firmware or the editor that warrants giving it a go? I’ve looked at the notes, but it seems mostly like fixes for things I rarely have issues with.
Agree, realese notes shows its mainly for Kemper.
Regarding warlockII observation: In my case also upper LCD row is preset name and lower Scene - this works OK here.

Back
Top Bottom