New Lead tone ...

well ... I have to say, I sound really really similar, no matter where I m plug ed. Its true that the feeling is different, but 80% of the sound, is in the fingers, even with the axe. I ve heard a lot of players sound exactly the same w axe fx than old real amp rigs. That said, that 20% is there....
ps: and I dont mean I always sound good or bad, just that always sound like me ...

yep camera only, canon 600d

It can't all be in the fingers - I downloaded the preset and magically sounded just like that. I swear.

Reactions: Cem
It can't all be in the fingers - I downloaded the preset and magically sounded just like that. I swear.
of course the tone has something to do :p .... but anyway, same guitar, same tone, same everything, and still hitin´just a G chord ... we all gonna sound really different !!!

Very nice! Loved the playing and your tone. Thanks for sharing the vid and your patch.

Cheers,

Lee

Killer! btw, I saw your cat fight video on my local news the other morning. I instantly recognized the guitar and told my wife, "hey, that guy is an Axe Fx user!". Funny stuff. :lol

Killer! btw, I saw your cat fight video on my local news the other morning. I instantly recognized the guitar and told my wife, "hey, that guy is an Axe Fx user!". Funny stuff. :lol

hahaha that cat video seems to be everywhere :p ... funny :p
so ... no no tabs here, I was just messing around sorry ...

Back
Top Bottom