New KickTags AX8 label options out NOW! Reverse Print labels and Axe Edit Tiles now available!

ZenRigs Man

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
image_zps2vnybnrl.jpeg

Hey folks! The KickTags site is now fully restocked with lots of label goodness!

Some cool new additions in there, including Reverse Print label options and the all new Axe Edit themed Tiles.

Lots more info tomorrow - it's now gone 1am and I need to get a few hours sleep before heading to the day job in the morning :)

Cheers!
Sukh (www.kicktags.com)

13173076_1032822743463519_5800048587517926434_o_zpskbag2ldm.jpg

13217532_1032709930141467_588541049310854972_o_zpsicktm74b.jpg

13247950_1032668883478905_4949921008108037178_o_zpsewcek31b.jpg

13173274_1032641900148270_5877630679813907831_o_zpsfuy1axeb.jpg

13247702_1032820636797063_1256781719513346878_o_zpsnfvipceq.jpg

This is the best engineered and executed labeling system for your controller. I've used these tags for years, and they're amazing. They have held up beautifully on tour, and they always gets great comments from people who seen them. I wouldn't tour without them.

Full disclosure : I pay full price for my KickTags like anybody, and I don't get anything for recommending them. Sukh is a wonderful guy, and although I've never met him, I fully intend to buy him a pint one of these days.

This is the best engineered and executed labeling system for your controller. I've used these tags for years, and they're amazing. They have held up beautifully on tour, and they always gets great comments from people who seen them. I wouldn't tour without them.

Full disclosure : I pay full price for my KickTags like anybody, and I don't get anything for recommending them. Sukh is a wonderful guy, and although I've never met him, I fully intend to buy him a pint one of these days.

Thank u brother, really kind of you man - very much appreciated :)

And I'm always up for a pint!!

Hey folks! Hope you're all well. I'm a little fried after last nights' launch and a full on couple of days, but glad it's all done. This has been the fastest selling batch to date, for which I'm very grateful to all that have ordered so far. Thank you!

So, what have I been up to? Well! For those that know me, I'm always tinkering and have several ideas on the go at any time! I've been playing with Reverse Print glow labels for several months now on my own board, and am really digging the look. I've been asked about them many times over the years, so thought I'd make them available as an option to everyone. I hope you like them too :)

They're clean and understated and blend in really well with the factory look. It took some tinkering to get them looking just right, and a little time to work out a viable process for making them, but that's all done now and I think they've worked out great. Here's everything you need to know!

1. These are still part of my 'Modular Labels' system. The Text Labels, Tiles and Surrounds are all separate, all use Neodymium magnets for solid contact with the board and are all made of laser-cut 4mm thick non-reflective acrylic.

2. Text Labels and Tiles will fit ANY of the Surrounds I make. So if you have an MFC as well, for example, the Text Labels and Tiles will work on that too - you just need different Surrounds, specifically for the MFC, to put them in.

3. As with all my Text Labels, they're customisable with whatever text you want on them, and they glow in the dark :) (but note, due to simple physics, they cannot glow as brightly as the regular print glow labels)

4. I have a new range of Reverse Print Tiles available too, as well as a Reverse Print F-Switch label set to complete the look.

5. They mix GREAT with regular (non-reverse-print) labels, giving u a great way to give greater emphasis to certain switches (for my own board, I use regular print on the bottom row for scenes, and reverse print on the top for effects).

I'm also really glad to say I finally finished up the designs for the Axe Edit theme Tiles I first gave a sneak peak of last October! They're subtle, very understated with soft colouring and clean graphics, used with kind permission from the lovely Fractal Audio folk (thank u!).

And that's about it!

For those that aren't familiar with the KickTags labelling system, or if you just fancy ridiculing my lame goof-off at producing a promo video, please check out the following, which explains how the KickTags system works:

Anyway, enough jibber-jabber, here are a few more pics of my AX8, labelled up in various ways. Gonna crash now and catch up on sleep from last nights mayhem, and am on the road tomorrow with my real job, but will check back in whenever I'm able to. For more info, please check out www.kicktags.com or drop me a line, anytime, at sukh@kicktags.com

Thanks for reading and cheers!
Sukh

IMG_8384_zpseswshxoq.jpg

IMG_8407_zpsokrn5qud.jpg

13217532_1032709930141467_588541049310854972_o_zpsicktm74b.jpg

IMG_8367_zpsgfmofetp.jpg

IMG_8362_zpsqur30odn.jpg

IMG_8398_zpspnuanm9g.jpg

Last edited:
Hi folks. I'm now fully sold out of the current batch of KickTags for all boards. I am starting work on prepping the next batch, however, which should be available in a couple of weeks.

A huge thanks to all that have ordered this time round - the reverse print options have been very popular and it's great to start seeing the pictures popping up online now :)

Shipping notifications have now gone out to (I think) all the day-1 orders, and I'm steadily working my way through those that followed. I'm likely to go radio-silent (ish) on here for a bit as I focus on getting these made up, but am available on email as always if anyone wants to natter (sukh@kicktags.com).

Take care all - will be back soon :)

Cheers!
Sukh

Back
Top Bottom