New Kick tags have arrived!

Larry Mitchell

Power User
Hey Guys, I just wanted to share that my new kicktags labels came in today. Very nice. My 46 year old eyes are loving the large type lettering. Can't wait to check out the glow in the darkness on a stage.
Very nice company to work with when ordering.

The Ultra, The MFC101, The Mission Engineering EP1 and Kicktags make an amazing set up!

Larry

Attachments

• Larry Mitchell MFC Kick Tags 1.jpg
    Larry Mitchell MFC Kick Tags 1.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 377
Last edited:
Excellent! So glad they arrived Larry and loving the look of your board! I have to say that you have probably the most imaginative set of texts we have done so far!!

Thanks so much for posting and please do post some pictures when you get these babies on stage.

Stay in touch - cheers mate!
Sukh

I think the bottom switches connect to a large screen on the stage. This makes it easy for Larry to show his appreciation for girls in the audience. :)

Love
Hmm
Heat
Heaven

Hey Guys, Thank you. The Labels are great. I made a one song guest appearance last night and the labels looked great on stage. XROCKER the Hmmmm is for special effects presets. My banks are laid out like this mostly.
Clean (Welcome) mostly no delays, Slightly clean (Love) with delay, Special (Hmmmm), Crunch (Heat), Lead (Heaven). The middle preset in just about every bank has some sort of atmospheric type sound to it. For intros and spacey type sounds in songs. Scott, I hope you like yours as much as I like mine. :)

Live festival tip for the spring / summer festival season; I have played lots of out door stages at festivals and some many times it has rained. During this time of year i carry in my Rig bag 2 Ziploc LARGE 2 feet by 20 inch bags. YEs they make them that big and i got them at a Walmart for around 3 bucks. If it rains I slip my midi controller (yes the MFC 101 Fits nicely) in it and close t except where the cables for midi/power come in. The mission engineering EP-1 will fit in there as well or you can get a smaller bag for expression pedals if you have a few. I carry a bag for my Ultra as well but I try to keep that far back on the stage usually in a covered area anyway. It helps get the my setup off the stage quickly after the performance. This will keep your gear dry, I would only put it in the bag if it started raining and take it out immediately after it stops. I am not sure electronics should be on and running while in a plastic bag. :) But it works.

Larry great tip about outdoor shows and ziplock bags. I have used a drop painter's drop cloth with varying results over the years. (Rain, rain, go away....). Your method makes MUCH more sense.

Now my feelings are hurt.... I looked at my template today and still had myself a good chuckle.... Oh well I guess as long as I am amused :)

Haha! No mate, yours were definitely up there with the most unusual choices of words for the text labels - I daren't ask what some of them are for! Hope you're keeping well mate.

Man... Old thread!!

im still away (real job) until the end of this week, just need a little time to finish the site and test it out - will post a new thread when it's up again. Cheers! Sukh

Back
Top Bottom