New kick tags for MFC came in today

Manny Fufish

Power User
View attachment 8939So here are the new kick tags that just came out from pedalboardlabels.com. They look so cool! I hope it comes across in the picture. I'm very impressed ToadFish, you doth rock!

This is my first setup which follows the stock MFC config, but I am sure I'll adjust over the weekend when I have time. I have a bundle of magnets and tags for multiple configurations. It's like iPhone apps, 'there's a tag for that'!

Last edited:
View attachment 8939So here are the new kick tags that just came out from pedalboardlabels.com. They look so cool! I hope it comes across in the picture. I'm very impressed ToadFish, you doth rock!

This is my first setup which follows the stock MFC config, but I am sure I'll adjust over the weekend when I have time. I have a bundle of magnets and tags for multiple configurations. It's like iPhone apps, 'there's a tag for that'!

Hey brother! Firstly, it's YOU that doth rock (thanks for your order; I really appreciate it) and secondly, your board looks beautiful man!

Thanks so much for posting and keep in touch dude. :)
Sukh

:)

When did you order yours? I placed mine on Dec. 30th and am still waiting.

Hello mate,

They should be with you soon - we're nearly caught up with pre-christmas orders (the last ones will be going out this weekend). Things got a little delayed over the holidays as:

1. We had a break for a week
2. The post office shuts down for a while here
3. Post is delayed over christmas and new year
4. We got royally slammed before christmas when we launched our Pedal-Style labels (as shown in Manny's pic above) and are still working our way through those orders. Not complaining (I never complain about being busy!), and we've been working our hairy butts off to catch up!

Take care man, and thanks for your order too - I'm sure it won't be much longer now.

:)

Attachments

• screen-capture-14.jpg
    screen-capture-14.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 13
  • screen-capture-15.jpg
    screen-capture-15.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 11
  • screen-capture-16.jpg
    screen-capture-16.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 6
How completely bizarre - I've tried it from 2 pcs, a mac, iPad and iPhone and all are working fine.

We've had orders coming through as normal today and all week, so the site seems fine.

Have u tried a different pc?

Sorry not to be able to offer any insight man, but all looks ok at this end. I'll keep an eye on it though - thanks for letting me know. If there's anything u need in the meantime - just pm me.

Nope, nothing, nada :(

I've tried several weeks ago, nothing.
Tried again the next day, nothing
Tried again when I posted
Tried again today

I've tried Chrome, Firefox, Safari

Over the years I've had similar problems with Charter internet - a specific website won't load. Sometimes rebooting my cable modem fixes it, sometimes I have to call Charter and have them reset on their end.

Back
Top Bottom