AFIII New instrumental album : "Admiration" โ˜บ๏ธ๐ŸŽธ

NDESMAREST

Experienced

Hi guys !
Just wanted to share with you my new instrumental album just released.
I invite you to take a little ride with me in my world !
All the guitars sounds (no keyboards on this album) made with an Axe-FX III and a FM3 of course ! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐ŸŽธ
Almost all the guitar tracks has been recording "live" to give all the emotion possible.
Please, let me know what you think !
All the best to all the Fractal users ! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Nico

Wow - wonderful music and playing, Nico...! Love it :)

What a lovely sound on that lead line, and the most expressive vibrato really makes it sing like a voice! Fabulous stuff :)

Edit: the above comment applies to the first track. I didn't know the tracks would play sequentially - now I'm just sitting here enjoying it all :)

Wow - wonderful music and playing, Nico...! Love it :)

What a lovely sound on that lead line, and the most expressive vibrato really makes it sing like a voice! Fabulous stuff :)

Edit: the above comment applies to the first track. I didn't know the tracks would play sequentially - now I'm just sitting here enjoying it all :)
Thanks SO much ! Really appreciate it ! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘

Hi guys !
Just wanted to share with you my new instrumental album just released.
I invite you to take a little ride with me in my world !
All the guitars sounds (no keyboards on this album) made with an Axe-FX III and a FM3 of course ! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐ŸŽธ
Almost all the guitar tracks has been recording "live" to give all the emotion possible.
Please, let me know what you think !
All the best to all the Fractal users ! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Nico

Hi Nico
I have just listened to your eleven tracks with great pleasure. What a beautiful expressiveness and musical warmth full of feelings and emotions. The guitar sounds are wonderful. 45 minutes out of time.
Well done the artist

Hi Nico
I have just listened to your eleven tracks with great pleasure. What a beautiful expressiveness and musical warmth full of feelings and emotions. The guitar sounds are wonderful. 45 minutes out of time.
Well done the artist
Merci BEAUCOUP ! C'est super cool et encourageant ! ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŽธ๐Ÿ‘

Listening to it right now. Very beautiful. It is the first time in a long while that I am listening to instrumental music again with joy, seriously. I hope it's not a dumb question - from the atmosphere it creates, I feel like this music is some kind of expression of worship, right? Will check with Google Translate what the song titles mean...

...aaaand half way through, I added it to my Apple Music library. Congrats on this release and compliments on the composition and playing!
Listening to it right now. Very beautiful. It is the first time in a long while that I am listening to instrumental music again with joy, seriously. I hope it's not a dumb question - from the atmosphere it creates, I feel like this music is some kind of expression of worship, right? Will check with Google Translate what the song titles mean...
Thanks SO much bro ! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜‰๐ŸŽธ๐Ÿ‘

Back
Top Bottom