New in Axe-Edit v3.7.0 - Amp and Cab "Filter by Color"

jma

Inspired
Added new feature to the AMP and CAB picker called “Filter by Color”.

From the Amp and Cab picker window, select multiple items (hold down SHIFT or CMD
as you would in any list) and right-click the selection to bring up the “Assign Color”
menu. Selecting a color from this menu will mark the item's number field with the
chosen color. Select “None” from the “Assign Color” menu to clear the assigned color.

Use the "Filter by Color" dropdown control at the top of the Amp or Cab picker to
display only those items marked with a given color. "Filter by Color" supersedes the
textual search filter box.

Thank you x 1000!!

From reading the title, I thought it actually meant the "color" of the speaker or amp... bright, raspy, scooped, high-gain, etc ... and then I was thinking of the storm of protest. "No, the 5153 cabs sound "hollow" to me!!!" ;-)

But this feature will be awesome! A quick way to for example group all the Class-A, all the Fenders, all the Marshalls... Thank You FAS!!!

Awesome! Looking forward to using this... the Dewey Decimal part of my brain that loves organization and taxonomy just flipped a loop! :)

It's often the little things. Love this. AND, I believe the release notes mention where the color .dat file resides for mac/pc, so you can be sure to back that up as well.

Back
Top Bottom