New IIIs on their way to Europe...

martijne

Inspired
Sussi from G66 just mailed me that they will receive an air shipment from Fractal with new III's middle of next week!! I got on the waitlist 30/1 around 17:00. Extremely excited!

Shipping such large boxes by air shows FAS' commitment to us EU customers (imho).

It definitely feels like there's been an increase in the amount of Axe FX III's being set to Europe. I received an email saying I wouldn't be getting an Axe FX III in July or August, and then last Friday I got my invitation to buy one.

Hopefully I'll have it in my hands by the end of the week :)

Reactions: gpz
It definitely feels like there's been an increase in the amount of Axe FX III's being set to Europe. I received an email saying I wouldn't be getting an Axe FX III in July or August, and then last Friday I got my invitation to buy one.

Hopefully I'll have it in my hands by the end of the week :)

Really? I got the same email but got on the waitlist on the 15/02 so quite late. Can I ask when you got on the waitlist?

According to my Gmail, I emailed G66 to get on the waitlist on Tue, Jan 30, 2018 at 12:08 AM GMT.

Thanks for the reply. So you got on quite early then. I thought maybe if we had the same email from Sussi we'd be close to each other getting our III's but it looks like it's still quite a wait for me. Hope you get you're III soon.

Last edited:
I received mine today (Sweden)
AxeFxIII.jpg

I too received an email from G66 yesterday. They'll contact me again by the end of the month to get shipping details.

And I got on the waitlist on Jan 31, 10:18 AM.

Reactions: gpz
I love that guitar. In an insane wierd moment i traded my Dellinger 7 for an ibanez, and i soooo regret that now.....
I really wish I still had it to test on my Axe-Fx III...

I received mine today (Sweden)
AxeFxIII.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom