New I/Os for personal InEar-monitor mix?

unFILTERed

Power User
I wonder (also assume) if the added input channels can be used for InEar - Monitor mix on stage where the engineer send either full mix without guitar to axe fx user or even maybe separate elements of the mix.

I think this would be huge for some of us, to be able to control our InEar mix without using another mixer or interface and just with Axe FX III.

You can send whatever you want to the inputs, and route them however you want to the outputs. :)

You would have to send the entire band mix to your axefx. don't know how that would work. We have an X32 and with my iPad I have my own mix of everything,if your playing through a pa why not use a monitor mix in the pa

You would have to send the entire band mix to your axefx. don't know how that would work. We have an X32 and with my iPad I have my own mix of everything,if your playing through a pa why not use a monitor mix in the pa

you ask the engineer to send back what ever you want in your inear as a stereo track or multiple tracks grouped accordingly. i have been doing this kind of stuff with UAD apollo 8 on stage. Most times you dont need drums and just the rest. by the way sorry, i didnt get what you mean with "monitor mix in the PA" ?

you ask the engineer to send back what ever you want in your inear as a stereo track or multiple tracks grouped accordingly. i have been doing this kind of stuff with UAD apollo 8 on stage. Most times you dont need drums and just the rest. by the way sorry, i didnt get what you mean with "monitor mix in the PA" ?

Do you bring a computer for the Apollo? I have been thinking about gigging with my Apollo too.

Back
Top Bottom