New here: Need help finding the best patches for doing some bluesy leads on video

Looking for the best patch for a clear glassy pushed blues tone to do a vid. Should sound natural and tube-like and slightly pushed. Got a Jericho Guitar--> Axe Fx II with the Quantum --> Apogee Duet --> Logic Pro X --> 8" Monitors on my Ikea desk, ha.

Any help would be super appreciated, im super new here, i signed up just to come on here and ask this question

I'm not sure what you mean by "clear glassy pushed." That's kind of like a tall short beer or a blonde brunette. :) When you push the gain, glassiness is the first thing that goes away.

"Natural and tube-like" covers 98% of the sounds you'll get out of your Axe-Fx.

One man's "slightly pushed" is another man's "clean" and a third man's "crunch." An example of what you're looking for would be helpful.

If you dig through the first twenty factory presets, you should find at least half a dozen that will meet your needs after adjusting gain and BMT.

Shiver Clean amp with the Tape drive (gain up full) in front ... If not quite enough 'push' replace the tape drive with the 808 mod (gain right down).

Back
Top Bottom