New Haunted Shores EP with Cab Pack 13

ML SOUND LAB

Cab Pack Wizard
Vendor
Mark (Count Mrakula) and Misha (Beelzebulb) really did some awesome job on this new Haunted Shores instrumental EP:

Remember to support your fellow Fractalities by pre-ordering Viscera now from here: Haunted Shores

Based on what Misha told me they used Cab Pack 13: ML USA Bulb Misha Mix 08 for most of the guitar tones.

As you can imagine this puts quite a wide smile on my huge round face. :lol

You likey?

guitars sound AWESOME! (but i have to say i dont like the drum mix... :S .... drum sounds super sampled and are too louds...like a mix id like in-ear if i was the drummer.... could be a youtube sound-shit thing tho)

i will still buy this EP cause im sure the composition will be great and I will enjoy it!!

Last edited:
guitars sound AWESOME! (but i have to say i dont like the drum mix... :S .... drum sounds super sampled and are too louds...like a mix id like in-ear if i was the drummer.... could be a youtube sound-shit thing tho)

i will still buy this EP cause im sure the composition will be great and I will enjoy it!!

Yeah those guitars sound amazing in a mix. :) I think those are not real drums though.

Back
Top Bottom