New guys: Something that you may appreciate

guittarzzan

Inspired
When I first got the Axefx, I thought it was awesome, but it seemed that everything had a ton of effects on and I wanted to hear a bunch of just raw amp tones. I'm in the process of getting a bunch of presets organized for recording and just uploaded my first bank of basically dry, raw amp presets to the Axechange. There are two banks: Crunch and High Gain and the presets were all edited for direct recording. If you are going direct into monitors or DAW with your Axefx, you should be able to find a number of good raw, high gain amp tones to pick from and tweak to your liking.
I'll be working on cleans and more, but that's all I have done for now. I hope it makes getting started easier and more fun for ya. This version 9 firmware is amazing and I can't believe such amazing tones can come from a little digital box.

If you're not set up with the Editor yet, here are links to the, just finished, Crunch and High Gain banks:

Crunch: http://www.mediafire.com/?raznjhbzyzg
High Gain: http://www.mediafire.com/?eyhnm33jnlb

cheers,
Steve

I checked these out. This was very cool and very helpful to start with the uneffected tones. Thanks a bunch.

Hallo guittarzzan,

I am from germany and I have my axe-fx since christmas 2009!
your crunch and high gain sounds are fantastic and I am waiting for a lot of clean sounds from you!

thank you very much...

best regards

Thanks guys. I'm glad you're finding some use for them. I'll post the "Cleans" bank and presets up this weekend. I'm currently working on cleans that have effects on them. There are a lot of them and some of them have a lot going on so I'm struggling a bit with how to title/categorize them in a somewhat logical order. It takes the creativity or romance out of the names, but I just want to be able to look at the title to a preset and know if it's in the ballpark of what I'm after without having to load it up etc. This thing is so powerful and capable of so many different sounds/tones that it can eat up a lot of time scrolling through presets if they aren't organized and labled in a way that you know what you're getting before loading it up. My system isn't perfect, but I hope it will help some of you get your rigs set up the way you like etc. Something this deep and powerful can seem a bit overwhelming to someone who just took it out of the box.

Cheers,
Steve

FYI, the cleans and "cleans with effects" are posted on the axechange. I think there are about 50 cleans and about 140 cleans with various effects. The ones with effects are titled so you have an idea what to expect just by reading it. Hopefully a time saver.

cheers,
steve

Hallo guittarzzan,

your crunch and your high-gain patches are superb.

I am from germany and I am looking to download your clean-sounds-patches, but I don`t understand where I can find them!!

What is axechange??

jimi_the_guitarhero said:
Hallo guittarzzan,

your crunch and your high-gain patches are superb.

I am from germany and I am looking to download your clean-sounds-patches, but I don`t understand where I can find them!!

What is axechange??
It's in the AXE-EDIT program. preset manager, right pane, axe-change tab.

Hallo dutch,

I am from germany and I have my axe-fx since christmas 2009!
so I am a beginner with my axe-fx!

sorry for my bad english!

and I know there is very much for me to learn with my axe!!

thank you!!

Back
Top Bottom