New Guitar Day!!!

That's a beautiful Classic S paulownia. I love the natural gloss headstock and birds eye neck. Happy NGD!

I'm warning you, do not let a cat pee in a guitar case! You will NEVER EVER EVER get it out!!! :screamcat:
Haha yeah, at this point in her life, I don't have to worry about that with this cat. Maybe when she gets into the years where they become incontinent that will be more of an issue, but she's got a while to go until then. If I ever see any signs of her getting to that point, cases will no longer be left open.

Totally beautiful! And with the SSCII! That makes it even more beautiful. Congratulations. I hope it feels and sounds as good as it looks!

Reactions: rog
Totally beautiful! And with the SSCII! That makes it even more beautiful. Congratulations. I hope it feels and sounds as good as it looks!
It absolutely does. When I tried it in the guitar shop, I really liked it...but then when I got it home, put a strap on it, and put it over my shoulder...and realized how light it was, I liked it even better.

Amazing guitar, congrats!!!
Thank you so much!

Congratulations to the lucky cat! That case belongs to him now. Do not dare to obstruct it with that Suhr 😸

Back
Top Bottom