New Guitar Day - Suhr

Alien Ore

Inspired
This is a Music Zoo exclusive Suhr C1 ,Charcoal Frost Metallic Finish, Alder Body, Maple One Piece Neck, 60s "C" Standard .810-.930" Neck Shape, 1.650" Nut Width, 9-12" Compound Fretboard Radius, 22 Heavy Nickel Frets, ML Single Coil Pickups, JST Aldrich Humbucker, Recessed Gotoh Tremolo, Hipshot Locking Tuners

Below are a few pictures captured from the website and one of it hanging on my wall. I see what the fuss is about now. The craftsmanship, tone, and playability are impeccable.

Last edited:
VERY nice guitar! I got one of my Suhrs from MZ. They are great there. Best pic is always the one hanging in your own place! That's really tricked out. One piece neck feels nice. I really like the what comes out of the Aldrich bridge PU, too. Good luck with it.

:encouragement:

I've been playing it non-stop since I last posted. It needs a little tweaking to the setup to fit me better, and it is definitely a keeper!

I get that... It's a good sign you're connected with it. I still feel that way when I pick mine up. Don't want to put it down!

Now I want one with three single coils, but if I buy another guitar this year the wife will get pissed... oh well, I'll probably do it anyway!

:devilish:

Back
Top Bottom