New guitar day - PRS Tremonti

Nice guitar, I love all my PRS's, unfortunately they don't hold their value at all, which is why I'd never consider buying a new one again. Still, if you can get it for around £2,000 in the uK, it's a good deal. Is it new or 2nd hand?

I love mine! I installed a trem-stop, carved a new bone nut, and took finish off back of neck so it's really fast now and glides smooth! Perfect guitar in my opinion. Love the PU's too.

photo1.jpg

Nice guitar, I love all my PRS's, unfortunately they don't hold their value at all, which is why I'd never consider buying a new one again. Still, if you can get it for around £2,000 in the uK, it's a good deal. Is it new or 2nd hand?

2 nd hand but essentially new. Not a scratch or any wear.

My Buddy and killer axe man in my 80's band just got one last week.
His is all black with black stain on the front. Its way heavy compaired to my custom 24

killer guitars

Very nice, I always wanted one of these, but it was either one of these or an Axe FX II. The Axe FX II won :D I do have an SE with the US pickups in but I bet it's not a patch on the real deal.

Cheers.

Hey guys! Those are some nice Tremonti's! I was in the market for one about 3 weeks ago...always wanted one...saw one on the net that I fell in love with...

IMG_1659.jpg

Was wondering what strings you guys are using on yours? What type of setup do you have as well? Do you just follow the PRS standard setup guidelines? Bridge 1/16" off body, .010" relief at 8th. fret, 2/32 action on high "e", etc.etc.?

Thanks!

Insaaaane finishes! Insaaaane! (the birds on the neck is a bit too country for me) but those finishes are amazing! Nice guitars I must say. Love em! :)

Wow - that one above (BrianJ) is stunning.

I have an Ibanez JS6 that, over the years, I have considered selling several times to get a PRS... man, that sure is tempting!

Wow - that one above (BrianJ) is stunning.

I have an Ibanez JS6 that, over the years, I have considered selling several times to get a PRS... man, that sure is tempting!

Thanks guys! The only other guitar I kept over the years is my Yamaha RGX Custom that I got when I was like 16, great guitar, but this PRS is just amazing. The sustain is unbelieveable...don't regret the purchase one bit!

The color is actually called Black Gold, and is more of a rootbeer color, so it's darker when indoors, but what you see in the picture above is what happens when the sunlight hits it...it looks like it's on fire...I don't know how they do it, but it's sweet...!

If you do decide to get one, I don't think you'll regret it...!

I've seen a lot of PRS's.....matter of fact my friend owns a music store and is a buddy of prs, and they send him all sorts of gorgeous prs pr0n all the time. I will say that even thru all of that, that ^ guitar is a standout! :)

Back
Top Bottom