• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

New Guitar Day!! - Carvin/Keisel (Pics inside)

shadoe

Veteran
Already, I love this guitar. It may be the best guitar (IMO) that I've owned, to date. The neck joint is flawless. Its plays like a dream and the finish is quite beautiful. I have owned an Ibanez S-series 7-string. I also, still own an Ibanez RG 7-string prestige. Its blows both out of the water. The pickups sound really nice, as well. I'm no guru. But, I know a great guitar when I play one!

Its a 27" scale. I have gigantically-long fingers.

Sorry if the pics are a tad grainy or blurry.

unnamed.jpg
unnamed (6).jpg
unnamed (5).jpg
unnamed (2).jpg
unnamed (1).jpg
unnamed (3).jpg

Rotti

Fractal Fanatic
Seems like every other day there's a C/K NGD posted - or two ;) - and they're all completely knocked out of the park!

If it hasn't already been said, I think it's time to officially consider Carvin's move into "elite" builders a success.

shadoe

Veteran
Thanks guys! And, Yes it does have lithium k14's in it. I actually like them. Which, is weird. I've never liked stock pickups in any guitar I've ever purchased.

Top Bottom