New GM Arts Firmware for BJ Devices Mark II MFCs

GM Arts

Fractal Fanatic
BJ Devices has released a new series of Mark II MIDI Foot Controllers with additional settings memory. I've developed new firmware for these models with new features, a new editor and emulator. I think you'll also find it easier to use.
  • Supports all Mark II BJ Devices models: TB-5, TB-6P, TB-8, TB-11P & TB-12
  • Supports BJ Devices BS-2 up/down footswitches (aka stand-in switches)
  • 8 footswitch pages (aka layouts) per model
  • Each footswitch has a main function and optional hold function
  • Pedals can have dual functions
  • Up to 25 banks for patch footswitches with 10 patches per bank (max 250 MFC patches)
  • Up to 100 effects
  • 4 effect types: toggle, select, momentary, and toggle can act as momentary if held down
  • Up to 25 steppers (for 3-way switches, up/down effects and more)
  • Up to 25 control pedals
  • Patches, effects and steppers can send any MIDI messages as well as MFC commands
  • Footswitches and pedals can be overridden on a per-patch basis
  • Supports Fractal Axe-FX models Axe-FX II, Axe-FX II XL, Axe-FX II XL+, Axe-FX III
The editor and firmware is BETA at this stage so I'm looking for testers. I've checked a lot of it, but there's still more to do. Nevertheless, as long as you save often and test it with your own settings, if it works, it's good to go.

Get it here: www.gmarts.org/tb2/

It's free, and please let me know of any bugs you find at info@gmarts.org

Enjoy!

Some updates for Beta 2 here: www.gmarts.org/tb2/

• Added option for persistent stepper values after patch select
  • Increased available effect groups from 15 to 25, now labelled as Group A to Group Y
  • Added options on Layout defaults tab to clear footswitches, copy footswitches and to change page order
  • Removed footswitch assignment restrictions to allow duplicate footswitches on the same page (if for some reason you want to)
  • Added Edit menu for each tab page except Global
  • Many other small changes to editor presentation & removed bugs
  • Firmware has faster pedal change processing

Back
Top Bottom