New GigWrx Labels: Steampunk

Sidivan

Fractal Fanatic
Just got my new labels from Bill at GigWrx and they rock! Popped them on right before the gig and this was taken right afterwards with the house lights on. I can't believe how amazing these turned out. Huge thank you to Bill for finding the perfect artist for this set! I left a few blank so I can write on them with a wet erase market.

ne3e2epu.jpg

Aaron. That set looks absolutely amazing. Our artist had a great time making it. He can't wait to start another custom set for someone.

I'm really glad you enjoy them and I hope they helped to solidify your overall Steampunk theme. Take some pics of your awesome board as well.

Anthony.

Aaron. That set looks absolutely amazing. Our artist had a great time making it. He can't wait to start another custom set for someone.

I'm really glad you enjoy them and I hope they helped to solidify your overall Steampunk theme. Take some pics of your awesome board as well.

Anthony.

Will do! I need to clean it up a little. I can't believe how thick the magnets are in these labels. The fit on the switches are absolutely perfectly cut too. I have no doubt they'll stay put and not slide around. The pic in the op is directly after a gig without adjusting them at all!

Just got my new labels from Bill at GigWrx and they rock! Popped them on right before the gig and this was taken right afterwards with the house lights on. I can't believe how amazing these turned out. Huge thank you to Bill for finding the perfect artist for this set! I left a few blank so I can write on them with a wet erase market.

ne3e2epu.jpg

Thanks Aaron! Set turned out great and we had a lot of fun with the project. This is absolutely one of the nicest looking sets we've ever done thanks to your input.

Glad you like them, thanks again!

Bill

Sent from my iPhone

Back
Top Bottom