New GIGWRX labels day!

ChrisMetal86

Experienced
These actually came on Tuesday, but life's responsibilities kept me too busy all week to be able to put these on. These are my second set from GIGWRX and they are top notch just like the first set. I highly recommend this brand of labels for your MFC. Bill and Anthony are great people to deal with, and super helpful. While I'm not a gigging musician, these labels have withstood my 4 year old stomping on them randomly while I'm playing, so I'd say they are pretty darn tough! :lol The first set look as new as the day I got them! :) The reason for ordering the second set was because my needs and preferences for my MFC have changed as I learn more about the Axe and its capabilities. And as my needs change even more, I'll continue to order from GIGWRX :encouragement: Onto the pics :D

Firstly, the new labels..

The old set...

And the new ones installed..

Unfortunately, not they are not glow in the dark labels. I don't gig, so I'd never really make use of the glow in the dark labels.

We have a glow material that does work well but we're not 100% satisfied with the result. We are still testing a few other products and options to make sure we release the best possible glow solution.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom