NEW Gigwrx Glow Series Amp/Pedal Designs Now Available

Looking nice! I like the offset labels centered under the switches.

Ever experiment with glow text over a black background?

Looking nice! I like the offset labels centered under the switches.

Ever experiment with glow text over a black background?

We thought about that, but in normal light it didn't seem to be as legible as the black text. The tough thing was to make sure in normal lighting they looked good, and with the lights down as legible as possible.
With the bigger area of the background glowing, it seems to produce more glow overall than having just the text.

Thanks for the ideas though, always appreciate input and suggestions to make out labels a better product!

Bill

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks for the test report, Bill. In normal light, I've always preferred white text on black background, similar to what's printed already on the MFC. It just seems to convey information better, and it's more legible with bifocals and other less-than-perfect focus situations, so I was wondering how it translated to glow-in-the-dark.

We'll probably continue to experiment. Always trying to improve things as we go. My vision is pretty sketchy too, lol. When I hit 40, my eyes just decided they didn't need to focus anymore. I find these labels very easy to read, even with my eyes, lol.

Thanks again,

Sent from my iPhone

Back
Top Bottom