New FX8?

my uninformed guess is.. they might be...it also may turn out that the FM3 will fill the role for some time.......we shall see but there has been no official hint.

my uninformed guess is.. they might be...it also may turn out that the FM3 will fill the role for some time.......we shall see but there has been no official hint.

I'm trying to hold out for a bit to see if its in the works. I see the FM3 has no relay switching so that's a bummer. I realize the size probably had a lot to do with that.

I day dream about an updated fx8 every day. I love my mark 2, but it would be great to see some scribble strips, or at least some led rings. My memory is awful, and my vision is worse. So just a color coded led would be wonderful for those gigs where sweat is pouring into my already piss poor eyes.

the FX8 is no longer available for purchase off of the Fractal website :(
looks like it's either dead or a new version is on it's way?

I'm trying to hold out for a bit to see if its in the works. I see the FM3 has no relay switching so that's a bummer. I realize the size probably had a lot to do with that.
their amp modeler products have not had relay switches. the FX8 was designed specifically for amp use, so having it there pairs well with that.

their amp modeler products have not had relay switches. the FX8 was designed specifically for amp use, so having it there pairs well with that.
the FX8 is no longer available for purchase off of the Fractal website :(
looks like it's either dead or a new version is on it's way?

Hasn’t been on the site for quite a while now, that’s why I was hoping someone new something about a new one.

You are correct and I see there still isn't any on the FM3. So the question still remains, is there a new one on the horizon?

Back
Top Bottom