New Fuzz Day - Fuzz-O-Mat

DonPetersen

Fractal Fanatic
:D

Fuzz-O-Mat -> Rat -> Plexi2 -> RW Marshall1960 IR Mix

Fuzz-O-Mat.jpg

This.... is.... awesome! Now can you make it go fwoosh? :D
Also, this pedal is very bare. Any reason for that? I guess I'm too used to seeing stuff like the electro harmonix cathedral reverb

Last edited:
thanks guys!

This.... is.... awesome! Now can you make it go fwoosh? :D
Also, this pedal is very bare. Any reason for that? I guess I'm too used to seeing stuff like the electro harmonix cathedral reverb

mainly because I had just stumbled over this great Zen-like patch, which works great almost without any tweaking:

Rat -> Plexi2 -> 4x12 30W
1) Plexi Bright off
2) Rat Drive to 4
3) Rat Tone to 8

BAM! instant rock.
add Fuzz-O-Mat -> RAWK!!! hehe

also I had just received the package, torn it apart (I'm a pedal predator) and plugged it in. I thought the stutter/delayed glitches when I play the harmonics are really cool and a delay effect might have masked them, while a reverb colours and smoothes the sound too much for a demo of a pedal - I think.

it looks like a soap dish.

I think it is one. pretty cool, you can open it up anytime and peek inside. :)

Last edited:

after re-reading your post I think you meant the way the pedal looks, not the 'bare' sound.
the main reason: it was made by techno-heads, not guitar players :) I like the weird 'cheapo-b-movie-mad-scientist' vibe :D

Yep the looks. Sounds awesome, looks like a brick with knobs :razz but I guess you can always throw it or use it to build a wall if it goes kaputz :)

Back
Top Bottom