New Fractal Pedal

Production on the first batch is complete! Soon we'll have some EV-2 units in our store.
If you'd like to be on the list to be notified when this occurs, please email us at:

waitlist@fractalaudio.com

Please use the following subject line (It's managed by a human, so if you sent something similar already, don't be concerned).

Wait List Request - EV-2

I will post detailed measurements here today or tomorrow.

Thanks for your interest in this new product,

Last edited:
Looks awesome!

Is the screw under the heel used to adjust the tension of the pedal's travel? Or is that just a screw to hold the casing together?

Hey buddy! I 100% want to, but need to get hold of a sample to be able to size and produce prototypes. Hopefully they'll be available in the UK soon, unless I can find some kind soul to loan me one :)

Watch this space...

Sukh
I am on the wait list for a pair of them. I'll ping you when I have a delivery date. I would be willing to loan you one for sizing up the platform.

The screw is a tension adjuster, like that on the EV-1.
You guys may want to add that to the EV-1 product details on the store page. Before I made my earlier post, I went to the EV-1 store page to see if there was any information about that screw since the EV-2 has the same features. I didn't see anything about tension adjustment. That's a pretty cool feature.

I am on the wait list for a pair of them. I'll ping you when I have a delivery date. I would be willing to loan you one for sizing up the platform.

Oh mate, you're incredibly kind - thank you. Sadly, I think the cost of shipping both ways for just sizing up would end up costing almost as much as the pedal! I really appreciate the offer though - thank you :)

I'm going to get in touch with G66 and see when they're likely to get them. Hopefully not too far behind your good selves on the warmer side of the pond!

Sukh

News just in....

looking like I'll have an EV-2 to play with for sizing some time in July (ish)... GloRiser for the EV-2 will be coming out shortly after that! If anyone is interested, please drop me a PM or email me at sukh@zenrigs.com and I'll keep you posted. If you're reading this and wondering what the hell a GloRiser even is, please head over to zenrigs.com (currently a holding page) and check out the video on there. Even the vid is temporary, as things have changed as I head into production of these...

Looking forward to checking out this little sucker - love the EV-1s so a smaller version sounds like it'll be just as fab :)

Sukh

I just received mine yesterday (July 10). Black. Very small (1/2 the size of
the EV-1. Very nice feel & travel. Will be using it at gig on Sat.
I was on the waiting list and got the email late last week..

Back
Top Bottom