New Fractal Pedal

Im just ready to pull the trigger on an expression pedal, possibly two, and can't decide which one(s) to get. EV-1, Mission, This new one?!? :confused:
IMO foot size is everything! If you have a larger foot EV1 is a no brainer. If you are trying to squeeze two on a pedal board the side of a PT2 EV2 is the only option (from fractal for that) Thing is we don't know when EV2 will start selling.

Larry how much smaller do you figure it is vs the ev5? What is your shoe size? Would these possibly be replacing the ev5 for you. I know they are prob much heavier which would surely be a deciding factor

My foot is size 13 and the pedal seemed a hair smaller than my Roland EV-5 pedal and yes I'm waiting for the new fractal EV-2 in fact I might go back to two pedals. :0) gotta put my name on the list for a second one. :0)

have you compared the dims on those to the EV5? since we know it is a tad bit smaller than that?

Looks like it is going to pretty small...

Hotone
Height 2"
Width 2.46"
Depth 5.43"
Weight 0.75 lbs.

EV5
Height 2.1"
Depth 7.9"
Width 3.4"
Weight 0.9 lbs.

DVP4
I found a thread where someone mentioned the specs to be:
6.00" x 2.97" x 2.5" 1.00 lbs

On Amazon it is listed as: 6 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches, and 1.3 pounds

Looks like it is going to pretty small...

Hotone
Height 2"
Width 2.46"
Depth 5.43"
Weight 0.75 lbs.

EV5
Height 2.1"
Depth 7.9"
Width 3.4"
Weight 0.9 lbs.

DVP4
I found a thread where someone mentioned the specs to be:
6.00" x 2.97" x 2.5" 1.00 lbs

On Amazon it is listed as: 6 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches, and 1.3 pounds
bet it will be a cross between DVP4 and EV5. I can't imagine it being much less than 3.4 wide but I can imagine it can possible be less than 7.9 deep

Back
Top Bottom