New Fractal Merch

Ok - not QUITE as exciting as when I got the III and the FC12, but I will say - this is one comfortable shirt! :) Super soft. I'm hoping this makes me an official Fractal artist now, but for some reason, I think that's asking a lot out of a shirt. :) Hope everyone is doing good out there!
View attachment 69881
White Tees maybe for those of us in the sub-tropics? Which is getting to be most of the country now?

Hoodies for sure. Mine is starting to get ragged and may need a new one.
T-shirts, Guitar Picks, Coffee Mugs, Coozies.

I like to wear mine to Guitar Center or other music stores. It usually stirs up a discussion about tube amps and "how modelling doesn't quite capture the sound of a tube amp".
GC is a joke and so are most of the little emo skinny pant wearing kids that work there. I had one young employee tell me after I was bragging about the AxeFx and FAS in general, he said he owned an AxeFx and could never get it to sound good at all. Then proceeds to tell me that all the AxeFx is is just 1000 EQ's and preprogrammed filters with pictures of blocks to look like amps and what not, and that all our parameter knobs were just filters and EQ's and that nothing was actually going on."
I laughed it off and we smiled and I said alright man have a good one and left store. He didn't even notice my would-be purchased cables were left where i was at, on the counter top. I'll order them from somewhere else. Screw that idiot!

GC is a joke and so are most of the little emo skinny pant wearing kids that work there. I had one young employee tell me after I was bragging about the AxeFx and FAS in general, he said he owned an AxeFx and could never get it to sound good at all. Then proceeds to tell me that all the AxeFx is is just 1000 EQ's and preprogrammed filters with pictures of blocks to look like amps and what not, and that all our parameter knobs were just filters and EQ's and that nothing was actually going on."
I laughed it off and we smiled and I said alright man have a good one and left store. He didn't even notice my would-be purchased cables were left where i was at, on the counter top. I'll order them from somewhere else. Screw that idiot!
I think if you've put enough time/research into actually buying a Fractal, you've probably got more knowledge about guitars, pickups, tone and amps than the skinny pant kid working there. I find that even with the older guys who are doing the repairs, I have to tell them exactly what I want done because they'll do what they think needs to be done, if you know what I mean. I've had two instances where I brought in a treble bleed I wanted installed and the guitar was given back to me with my treble bleed still in the bag. I ask whats' up and I'm told "yeah, we have plenty of those around". Then when I ask if there's a resistor between it, like the Andy Timmons type or exactly like the one I bought off StewMac and asked them to install, I get a "uhh...I'm not sure". So they've had to swap it out on two occasions.

I think if you've put enough time/research into actually buying a Fractal, you've probably got more knowledge about guitars, pickups, tone and amps than the skinny pant kid working there. I find that even with the older guys who are doing the repairs, I have to tell them exactly what I want done because they'll do what they think needs to be done, if you know what I mean. I've had two instances where I brought in a treble bleed I wanted installed and the guitar was given back to me with my treble bleed still in the bag. I ask whats' up and I'm told "yeah, we have plenty of those around". Then when I ask if there's a resistor between it, like the Andy Timmons type or exactly like the one I bought off StewMac and asked them to install, I get a "uhh...I'm not sure". So they've had to swap it out on two occasions.
Yes I know exactly what u mean!! We must delegate tell them what we want and how! I got tired of it so I do it all myself now :)

Yes I know exactly what u mean!! We must delegate tell them what we want and how! I got tired of it so I do it all myself now :)

I have hard time soldering the little things. Old age has caught up to my eyes which makes it tough for me.

guitar picks .

long sleeve shirt black w white screening with the fractal circles down 1 arm or both and the Fractal big on the chest

a baseball Jersey maybe light grey with black sleeve

Ringer tees

a Fractal Bot mug

Back
Top Bottom